Chapter 1: ¿Did I make the right decision?

•••

"Join us, (M/n). We can offer you more than what they can."

The said person remarked, extending his hand towards (M/n). 

His dirty blond hair swaying gently with the wind. His pearly white mask, eerily staring at the taller.

(M/n) on the other hand, stared intensely against the white mask.

His hand wrapped around his belt, different types of colored potions strapped onto the belt.

He carried a huge netherite axe, which its metal was known to be difficult to find and forge into a weapon. A long black scarf that could shift into a cloak, to cover himself when the weather decides to change.

But what was more unique about (M/n) was that he had wolf ears and a fluffy tail. His hair was a silky black, it was tied up into a small ponytail. His left eye a black color, similar to black coal as it glistened with a bit of mischief yet with dullness.

Along his left eye was a huge black scar that ran down his eye. His right eye, on the other hand, was covered by a white eyepatch. 

Those eyes held a secret that only (M/n) knows.  

The taller looked behind the blonde. His eyes scanning each of the teammates.

One had a light blue T-shirt and dark blue jeans, wearing a pair of black combat boots. His hair was a light brown color which glistened in the sunlight. He wore goggles.

On his right, there was another who stood in a stiff position.

He wore a white headband and a white t-shirt which had a flame design printed onto it. He also wore a black, long-sleeved shirt under his white shirt. As well as black jeans and black combat boots.His black silky hair, flowed in the wind.

Then there was the last one, he was a wild card.

He had ashy blond hair; his light blue eyes stared at the taller male. He wore a white hoodie and blue jeans. Black combat boots could be seen as he stood there, wielding his axe. 

(M/n) felt the urge to settle with this group.

They seemed smarter.

They seemed to have great teamwork. Bond.

They seemed to have--

"(M/n), please join our side... we can all be free together..."

Claimed a guy who wore the uniform that seemed to represent the country he fought for. 

His hand was extended towards (M/n), his eyes held hope.

Urging (M/n) to choose.

(M/n) simply stared down his teammates. 

The taller scanned the fox hybrid, to which his tail swayed nervously. He fidgeted with his uniform, showing the nervousness he held.

The taller swiftly turned his head towards these two boys. One was blond and the other was a brunette. Both had these bright blue eyes, their uniforms a tad big on em. 

The blonde seemed to have a cocky smirk as if knowing the outcome of the choice. While the brunette stared in hope, hugging himself.

The final person wore shades and had light brown hair. No one could see his expression but (M/n) knew that his eyes held worry expression. 

His arms were crossed over his chest as he tapped his fingers on his arm anxiously. Oddly, he stood still as he stared at (M/n).

This decision could possibly be the fall or benefit for L'manberg.