❇Chapter 3: Off with a Bang❇

Tubbo's P.O.V

We ran through the forest, heading straight back to L'manberg as we heard another loud boom. This time the ground shook harder than before. I fell to my knees as (M/n) helped me out.

"Not yet Tubbo." (M/n) said in a harshly low tone. This made me shiver in fear as we continued to run through the forest and into our land.

Another loud boom was heard, as from a far we both saw our land filled with large craters. Our trees within our walls were on fire.

My heart was filled with fear and adrenaline as you can practically hear it. I couldn't help but cry a bit in fear, I never knew this was what war is.

"These damn assholes." Snarled (M/n) as he ran to the drug van, I followed close. Before we entered, Wilbur opened the door quickly before dragging us inside.

"Where the hell were you guys!" Shouted Wilbur in anger. I slightly flinched away as I looked down, until I felt a protective arm wrap around me.

"Training. What else!" Shouted (M/n), protecting me from Wilbur.

"What are we going to do!!" Yelled out a panicked Fundy, tears falling from his face. He was trembling in fear, his tail between his legs.

"I say we find some place to hide for now." Stated Wilbur. (M/n) quickly peaked out the window, eyes narrowing as the van shook from another explosion. I decided to peak out the window.

There I saw was a huge cannon on top of a wooden structure which seemed to hold enormous amounts of tnt. I squinted to see Dream's group firing the tnt cannon. I turned to (M/n), seeing that he stepped away from the window.

"We are not running." Claimed (M/n) as he leaned against the counter of the van. Wilbur perked up as he turned to glare at him.

"The fuck do you mean!!! Do you want us to get killed?!?!" Wilbur shouted as he pointed at (M/n) with hate. The others were quiet as well as I.

"Look. I know more about wars and fighting than you, 'Mr. Leader' " Mocked (M/n) as he walked in front of Wilbur, seemingly he was taller than Wilbur.

"You fight like a coward." Sneered (M/n) as he was practically face to face with Wilbur. Wilbur seemed to tremble in slight fear.

"Who here has better archery skills?" Questioned (M/n) as he glanced around the room. Another explosion was heard as the van shook violently.

"I am. As well as Tubbo and you." Muttered Eret who glanced at (M/n). This seemed to make (M/n)'s head gears turn on.

"Alright here's the plan. Listen close, I won't repeat myself." Declared (M/n) as they all circled around (M/n). I followed in as well.

"H-hold up!! I'm the leader here!! Not him!!" Shouted Wilbur desperately. But we ignored him.

"Alright, what we want to do is destroy the cannon. So the most common thing to do is rush them."  Said (M/n) as he pointed to the cannon that stood upon the walls. 

"W-what!?!?! how!?!?" Shouted Tommy with utter confusion. I too was confused on how we would be able to take down the cannon without dying.

"This is how. I want Eret to head to the wall and stay hidden in the part of the forest where the fire hasn't hit. From there, try to hit the enemy from below, trying to get them to leave the cannon." (M/n) stated as he pointed out the window to the wall that was bellow the cannon. Eret nodded as he took out his bow and readied his arrows.

"Tubbo, I want you to climb on the van and stay as hidden as you can. Shoot from here, at least trying to get their eyes off of Eret. Distract them as much as you can, and if you need to, try running to different places to confuse them." Said (M/n) as he looked at me. I nodded my head vigorously, slightly nervous and scared.