chapter 15: where to even begin.

It's been a few months since the war had come to an end.

Many of the L'manbergians were out and about.

Having fun.

Creating new buildings.

Adding more to their + nation.

it was subtle for a while.

until...

"[M/n]!!!"

The said boy shook out of his thoughts as he looked up, seeing Tubbo, a friend he held dearly, hover above the boys' sitting position.

"Ah! I see you're here enjoying your secret place in the forest." Giggled Tubbo he sat next to (M/n), relaxing as a small ray of light beamed through the leaves of the tall trees.

"Well my little flower, this is a place only I know off, people get lost with the paths and different routes to get here." The older male muttered as he yawned widely, his sharp teeth showing as Tubbo looked with a bit nervousness.

"Um. Sorry about bothering you. But did you wanna come help me build my house? Tommy can't do it because he's with Wilbur, doing stuff." Tubbo muttered, face flushed as he asked this.

The taller nodded as his stare was blank.

"Sure. Why not-" the taller was cut off by a tight hug.

"OH THANK YOUUUU (M/N)!!!" Tubbo Squealed as he let go of the hug as smiled widely, so bright.

"I'll wait for you back at the area!!" He smiled as he stood up and ran off.

(M/n) stared as Tubbo went deeper into the woods. He couldn't help but suddenly feel warm inside as his face was slightly heating up.

He looked at his hands as he sighed.

'sometimes feeling emotions is weird again'

(M/n) stood up before stretching then he soon began to walk off quietly.

Back at L'manberg...

"Shit we need bigger signs." Wilbur muttered as he had his face plaster on a 'VOTE FOR WILBUR! :)' election sign.

"Well we have no bigger Wilbua" Tommy shouted as he was on a ladder. His accent thicker than before.

"Hey, uh dad." Fundy muttered. Wilbur turned quickly to his son as he made a baby face.

"Whats wong my wittle fox~" cooed Wilbur as he pinched Fundy's cheeks. Who which was embarrassed.

"W-why are we doing this again?" He muttered as he stared at the piles of flyers of his father and his campaign.

After the war of L'manburg, many people sought to live in the area as soon civilization began to form. This excitement led to the people deciding to hold an election of their ruler, president, of L'manburg. In which Wilbur was undeniably giving a speech hence he was the only runner upper until he was intervened by Quackity and Schlatt.

"Well my wittle fox" Wilbur cooed. "I need to stay firm to this title. This is the nation I created. And those who go against me are no longer considered a friend."

To this Fundy frowned

"Just like (M/n)?"

Wilbur froze.

(M/n)...

It's been months since he's last heard of him.

It made him realize something...