chapter 12: Stand Off.

A day has passed.

Everyone seemed better than the night of the incident.

Each L'manburgian had passed out for an extra day, which, of course, meant extra rest.

"I still can't believe it." Tommy whispered as he sat on his patched up mattress.

"Don't think too much of it, Tommy. He's a treacherous rat." Scowled Wilbur as (M/n) glared intensely towards him.

"Hey... (M/n)?" Whispered Fundy as the said man lifted an ear. Turning towards the kit.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to thank you... for saving me from the poisoning." Muttered Fundy, his face flushed red from embarrassment.

The taller only ruffled the kits' hair.

"It's alright, kid. I did my best to help you all." He said with a soft tone.

"Yea, thanks, man, a bunch." Pouted Jack as he looked the other way, his arms covered in bandages.

"Ah yes, Jack, I might need to speak with you privately for a bit." (M/n) muttered as Jack nodded.

"Where have you learned this stuff?" Niki quietly said.

So far, this entire morning, she hadn't muttered a single thing. To which surprised many.

"Since I was young. Had to learn to survive at some point." Shrugged (M/n) as he leaned against the wall and shut his eyes for a bit.

"Oh. For what reason?" Tubbo asked.

"..."

.

.

.

(M/n) said nothing as he had fallen asleep. He was completely knocked out as his expression slightly looked peaceful.

He had stayed up all night and all day to re-bandage and take care of his friends.

yet no one has noticed his gentle actions.

"Lazy fucker." Cursed out Wilbur as he rolled his eyes and laid on his mattress.

"Okay, what's up with your attitude man?" Quackity stated as everyone in the room, except the sleeping beast, stared at their leader.

"I know damn well he planned this entire charade with Eret. No doubt there." Growled Wilbur. Tubbo just shook his head as well as Niki and Jack.

"Okay, first of all, you're too tensed up. (M/n) had nothing to do with it. He would've left us to die if he did." Tubbo argued as his eyes held rage.

"Also, the idiot took care of us the entire two days we were knocked out." Jack mentioned as he lifted his bandaged arms.

"He also didn't sleep at all until we got better, brought us food and blankets to keep us warm that night." Muttered Niki.

All Wilbur did was scoff at the mentions of '(M/n) this' or '(M/n) that'. It was getting on his nerves.

"And what makes him special? You won't know if he'll stab you in the back." Wilbur said in a snarky tone.

It seemed that half of the L'manbergians were splitting.

Quackity, Fundy, and Tommy on Wilbur's side.

Jack, Niki, and Tubbo on (M/n)'s side.

It seemed that the team was falling apart.

"Whatever. But remember this..."

Wilbur looked at them with this unknown emotion behind his eyes.

"I'm still the leader here. No one else."