chapter 17: 6 days, what happened?

"What happened?"

I woke up, having the feeling of something touching my arms. I stared right into Wilburs eyes as his soft voice made me melt.

"With what?" I asked gently as I stood up.

"Your body..." he whispered as my eyes widened. In the midst of our fun time, all the bandages were torn away, even my patch. 

I backed away as I grabbed a mirror looking at myself.

My left eye, with a scar, was a golden color. My right a red. My body was littered with scars, old wounds that never healed. What's even weird is the black marks the spread around my body as I grimaced a bit.

"How many scars do you have..." Wilbur muttered as his fingers trailed my back, to which I shivered a bit.

"It's nothing. Just a few." I said, trying to laugh it off. Only for me to get a glare.

"Well, you better take care of yourself..." He whispered as I rose a brow, chuckling a bit. 

"So you do care about me huh." I teased as I gently pinned down Wilbur. To which groaned a bit. 

"Mmm maybe? Maybe not?" He whispered as he brought me down for a kiss, it was soft, so gentle. My heart felt like exploding.

My hands cupped his face only for his to push my head closer as it became a steamy kiss. As I let go, he stares at me, his face blushing as I chuckled a bit.

"Do you think I can come for you now and then?" Wilbur whispered as I just help but find him enticing. 

I only hummed in agreement as I chuckled softly.

"Sure. I'd love some company here and there." I purred out lustfully as I attacked him with kisses. Only for him to giggle and laugh.

"StoOoOop!!!" He giggled as I just stared at him with loving eyes.

Uh oh~ (M/n)? In love?! That's a mix of chaos to be wrapped around, don't you think reader?

"What? Is there something on my face?" Wilbur asked softly.

I shook my head.

"You just look, lovely." I whispered bringing him to a kiss once more to which Wilbur gently accepted.

3rd Person P.O.V

*this is all going according to plan~* Wilbur thought as the kiss lasted longer.

*once I have him, he'll do everything I say just for me~ oh my handsome yet stupid love, you just gave yourself away to me without thinking* with this Wilbur smiled yet behind that smile was a sinister emotion. 

"Here, let's get you dressed. I need to run more errands with Eret, then run some for Dream, and head over to Punz's place, and surprisingly Quackity called me up." (M/n) muttered as Wilbur grimaced at the mention of all the names. 

"Just be safe. I too need to make some errands since I was gone half the day." Chuckled Wilbur as he sat up, wincing a bit in pain. 

(M/n) came to help him get changed quickly as he too changed, thinking of showering later.

"Is it alright if I can come here some nights?" Wilbur said with an innocent look. The taller nodded.

"Just don't bring anyone here please." The taller said as he kissed the shorter, holding him close. As the shorter moaned into the kiss.

"Of course my love~" Wilbur said seductively as he twirled (M/n)'s tail who leaned forward for more affection.

"I'll see you later tonight~" winked Wilbur as he left down, hearing the front door shut and hearing the rubble shift to open the stone wall of the cave.