Pleasure Quarter - 1) The Night District

Start from the beginning

He quickly hid behind the corner of a stone wall, spying on her. But he wasn't the only one who was chasing her from the shadows, as he looked beside to see a guy in a same position.

Alucard: "Parshya?"

Percival: "No, it's Percival, Percival Ragnelf. Remember my name already."

Alucard: "Yeah yeah, close enough. You shouldn't stalk a girl you know."

Percival: "You're doing the sam-"

Alucard: "We are not the same. Now give me a reason why not to report you."

Percival: "She was acting kinda odd today. Silent for hours, staring outside the window with a blank face. And now, she quietly left headquarters without telling anyone. I am worried if something is wrong."

Alucard: "You didn't inform Tigreal?"

Percival: "No. I decided to first analyse the severity of situation and then-"

Alucard: "Okay."

Percival: "What about you, also concerned about her?"

Alucard: "I am just interested about her secret she is trying to hide."

Percival: "...sure."

Having the same goal, both of them silently pursued Fanny, staying just far enough behind her to conceal their presence. They followed her to the heart of the shopping district, before she suddenly darted into one of the backstreets.

The spirit and sounds of the Shopping District faded into the distance as Fanny pressed forward through dark alleyways.

Percival: "Wait, this direction...it can't be."

Alucard: "What's wrong? Ah, you must disgusted by these drunk men sprawled on ground. Don't worry, its a common sight in slums, but I am surprised to see it here."

Percival: "Beast killer, I think you should turn back. You're not old enough yet."

Alucard: "What? Dude I am 16, old enough that Ezria gave me my own room-"

Stopping mid sentence, Alucard's eyes opened wide to take in everything that appeared as the backstreet opened up before him.

Every magic-stone lamp attached to buildings and pillars projected pink light. While there weren't too many of them, each light dimly illuminated a billboard decorated with seductive red lips and other alluring feminine features.

The street was absolutely flooded with luscious breasts, thin shoulders, and seductive thighs in every direction. Women of all shapes and sizes wearing skimpy dresses or clothing that completely revealed their back and hips were walking up and down the street. They called out invitingly to men in every direction, flashing smiles as if issuing a challenge. Then they'd spend a few minutes talking with said men before taking their hand, or even their waist, and guiding them into one of the many buildings.

Alucard: "What-What is this place?"

Percival: "This is the Night District - Pleasure quarter."

Pleasure Quarter, he had heard that name before. Many of his senior demon hunter had mentioned about this place, and whenever they did, Ezria would beat them up, warning him to never come here. And really he shouldn't have. The fact that these erotic women were prostitutes shook him to his very core.

Percival: "Your face is bright red, you sure want to continue?"

Alucard: "Yeah, not turning back after coming all this way."

And so both of them continued their chase.

Percival: "Cultural designs of Agelta, architecture from Vonetis... never ceased to amaze me."