7: I still want more

Chapter Seven

I did it again. I gave in to my desires and just like last time, I don't regret it at all. And for some reason, I can't find myself a reason why I should regret it.

I still can't believe he asked me that favor though.

"I want you to give in to your attractions towards me," he whispered, down my neck as he pinned me against the wall.

I tried to calm the beating of my heart, but I couldn't. Conan just had this thing about him. It's captivating.

"I know I'm not the only one feeling this pull, Babydoll. I could see it in your eyes too. You want me the way I want you," he said softly, kissing down my neck.

I closed my eyes from the pleasure and let out a soft moan of pleasure of the kiss and from him calling me babydoll.

"That's a big favor you're asking," I said, breathless as he pulled back to look at me.

He smirked. "I know. And I'd like you to say yes to that. We both know it'll make us happy. Very happy."

I know that he's my best friend's brother in law, but then again, this is a no-strings-attached kind of thing. And it wouldn't hurt, right? It's just something temporary. I won't get hurt from it because he doesn't feel anything for me.

And me? Well, I don't think I feel anything towards him. It's just sexual attraction.

Well, at least I hope it is.

Conan's arms tightened around my naked waist and he pulled me closer to his chest as if I wasn't close enough.

Last night he had brought me to his bachelor pad. I didn't even know he had one. This was probably the place that he brings all his past some girls to.

Suddenly, I blushed because I remember that he said I wasn't one of his many some girls. I was his babydoll. But then again, who knows if he only said that just to get into my pants again.

I turned to look at Conan's sexy face and traced his facial structures with my eyes. His jaw lines. His cheekbones. His perfect lips. Everything.

"Stop staring at me," he murmured, using one of his hands to cover my eyes.

I laughed lightly and pulled back from him, but he wouldn't let me pull away.

"What are you doing, Conan?" I laughed loudly as he started tickling me.

He pinned me against the bed and gave me a small smirk. "So, why were you staring at me? And why were you trying to pull away?"

I felt a hot blush creep up my face and Conan chuckled, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

Suddenly, Conan's phone started ringing. He groaned, but he didn't make any move to answer it. I looked at him questioningly.

"I can just call back later," he shrugged, leaning down to kiss me again.

I laughed lightly and pushed him away. "Answer it."

"It's probably just some girls," he replied.

"Well, I'm one of those some girls too," I retorted, smirking.

He shook his head and gave me a heart stopping smile. "Nah. You're far from being one of my some girls. You're my babydoll."

I blushed a deep shade of red, but despite that, I told Conan to answer his phone since it was still ringing nonstop.

I took that opportunity to quickly slip on my clothes from last night that was thrown carelessly on the ground. Then I peeked at Conan and saw that he was furrowing his eyebrows as he talked on the phone.