9: Cookies

Chapter Nine

A few weeks went by and it was all the same. If not, better.

Conan was sweet. I never knew he could even be sweet. He would always calls me Babydoll and kiss me whenever he gets the chance to.

And honestly, his kisses are what I look forward to every single day now.

Every single night, he and I gave into our desires. But now, it seems different. It was slower and more intimate. It felt special. And I liked it a lot.

I shoved a bite of my food into my mouth and chewed it.

Conan had to go on a business trip for a week. So, I won't see him. And I think I miss him.

God, I need to stop acting to hung up on him. I'm pretty sure that he's having sex with some of his some girls over there.

I shook my head to clear that thought because it kind of made me feel uneasy thinking about it.

As I was about to shove another bite of my food into my mouth, I felt queasy and I ran into the bathroom to throw up.

After I was done, I quickly rinsed my mouth and frowned. I can't be sick. I hate being sick! It's so annoying and the feeling makes me feel so uncomfortable.

I sighed and walked back to my plate full of food. I stared at it and decided to throw it away because I wasn't feeling so hungry anymore.

After I cleaned it up, I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

The bed is too cold. It's so big too. It doesn't feel the same as Conan's.

I shut my eyes tightly and decided not to think about him for the umpteenth time today.

Suddenly, I had a sudden craving for ice cream. I quickly got out of bed and grabbed a tub of ice cream before I ate it alone.

It's too quiet and I'm so bored!

After eating one third of the ice cream tub, I felt sick again, so I went to throw up for the second time today.

I hate being sick!

**

A few days later, I still wasn't feeling well. I've been throwing up every morning and it's driving me crazy!

I wasn't getting any better and I am not looking forward to being sick for this long.

And Conan haven't even call me at all. Maybe he's too busy or something.

Wait, why do I even care? God, I act so clingy.

I decided to go to a doctor to see what was wrong with me since I couldn't figure it out myself.

"Hello, Miss Dem," the doctor greeted warmly.

A middle aged woman was standing there and she was pretty despite her age.

"Hey, Doctor," I smiled politely.

She grabbed onto a chair and sat down before she flipped her chart. "So, it says here that you've been throwing up for the last few days. Am I correct?"

I nodded and she studied the chart. Then she looked back at me and smiled. "I'll take some tests and we can go from there. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded again and she smiled warmly at me.

After a few minutes of checking me temperature and such, she left the room and I sighed.

Perhaps a stomach flu? But how come I feel okay right now?