1: The body shot

Chapter One

I looked into the mirror and quickly buttoned up the last button on my collar shirt before I tightened the tie around my neck. Then I ran a hand through my brown hair before I put on my blazer. After that, I headed downstairs.

Today was the day that I was supposed to meet and have dinner my lovely fiancé. And to say that I wanted to meet her was a huge understatement.

I did not want to meet her at all.

I don't get why we have to marry due to business. That's gotta be one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I get that David and Sophia did it. But why should I do it too? It's not like I want to get married. I'm only the CEO of one of our companies and it's doing just fine. We don't even need to expand or anything. We just expanded last year and our companies are grower bigger. Almost the number one in the world. But if we do need to expand it more, we have the money to do it too.

Besides, I'm only twenty one. Doesn't even make sense to get married this early. It's literally my prime time right now.

"Baby, you're finally down! She's going to be here soon," my mom smiled, pulling me into a hug.

I put on a smile and hugged her before pulling back.

My mom and I looked exactly alike while David and my dad looked exactly alike. My mom and I have hazel colored eyes and brown hair while the other two have icy blue eyes and black hair.

I still get all the girls though. Seeing that my sister in law Sophia is so perfect for David, other girls want to leave them alone.

"Don't say or do anything rash, okay? This is going to be the first time that you guys are meeting. I don't want any bad blood," my mom pleaded.

I shrugged. "I guess."

After ten more minutes of waiting, I could hear little chatter down the hall. I mentally hope that this will end soon.

I stood up from the couch I was sitting at and turned around to face my fiance.

Blonde hair, long legs, blue eyes, and sexy as hell.

Those where my first thoughts.

"Conan, meet Jessica Alden. Jessica, this is my son Conan Russell," my mom introduced, waving her hands.

"Pleasure to finally meet you," I smirked, bringing her hand up to kiss.

She smirked in my direction. "Glad I could say the same."

Damn, I bet she's even willing to go further than a kiss on her hand too!

That was the second thought.

"Oh! You two catch up while I go fix dinner up. I'll come back when it's ready," my mom smiled, giving me a warning with her eyes before she left.

I looked back at the sexy thing in front of me and smirked. "So, what's a sexy thing like you getting married for?"

She shrugged and unashamedly said, "I just like to help my family. And it's you. Who wouldn't want a piece of that?"

I took a step closer to her and brushed my thumb across her cheek. "Hm, let's make the best of what you said then."

I crashed my lips to hers and she kissed back as if she's been waiting for me to do that since she before she even saw me.

Her legs instantly wrapped around my waist and I put my hands on the back of her thighs to support her weight. She kissed me back sloppily and I pulled back from her before I let her go.