25: Bound together by love (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty Five

"Fuck, what the hell did we do last night?" I groaned, massaging my head.

David shook his head in amusement and drank his coffee. "Kid, you mean what did you do last night."

I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

The little blackmail smirk that I knew way too well showed up on his lips and I groaned.

"I got it on video too," he chuckled, waving his phone with one hand.

I quickly jumped up to grab it, but quickly stabled myself instead. "Feels like my head is going to explode!"

"Serves you right," he shook his head, walking out.

Before he closed the door, he stopped at turned back to me and I gave him a questioning look.

"You're about to be late for your wedding, bro. You should hurry," he chuckled, closing the door on his way out.

Fuck.

I quickly got up and grabbed a towel before I hopped into the shower and got out and dressed in record time.

Karen suggested that I leave the tuxedo at the church in case I forget about it, so I quickly grabbed my keys and drove to the church.

The whole place was decorated elegantly. There were purple and blue flowers and white streamers on the rails that lead to the church doors.

Sophia was running all over the place, trying to make sure that everything was in place and ready. She immediately stopped when she saw me and gasped.

"Conan, you're not getting dressed yet? Go before you're late. Go!" Sophia urged, pushing toward the stairs that lead to the bride's and groom's changing rooms.

I chuckled. "Where's my son? I want to see him."

"Mason's with your mom in Karen's dressing room. She won't even let him out of her sight," Sophia laughed lightly, shaking her head.

"That's mom," I said in amusement, heading toward my changing room.

The tuxedo was hanging on a rack in front of the huge mirrors and I locked the door before I unzipped the drape that was covering it.

It was a simple black and white Armani suit and it looks pretty good.

I took my t-shirt off and grabbed the white buttoned up collar shirt and put it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I finished dressing and blew out a breath.

Damn, I'm seriously going to get married.

If you proposed that subject to me before I got to really know Karen, I'd say you were crazy. But now, I'd say that she's the best thing in my life next to our baby.

A knock sounded on the door and I went over to open it. David walked in with a little smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

He looked at me in amusement. "Getting cold feet?"

"Why would I? I can't imagine being with anybody else besides her. She's everything I want," I replied, looking at him in confusion.

He chuckled and patted my back. "Good. And bro, nothing happened last night. I was messing with you."

I rolled my eyes. "Get out of here, man."

He laughed and walked out of the room just as my mom was about to come in with my son.

When she saw me, she gasped in awe.