Chapter 54: The Olympics Part 3

3rd person POV:

Rob (presenter): "Well everyone, we're finally here, the 2018 Olympic Cruiserweight boxing finals. Who would've thought that Eren Jaeger would make it this far into the competition?"

The large screen behind them shows a compilation of Eren. First he gets up off the ground, his brows furrowed in determination. The next is a slow motion shot of him hooking someone in the face and their head nearly spinning in the opposite direction. After that it shows Eren knocking someone out. And finally him walking with his Warhammer and mask on

Lesley (expert): "Yes Rob, its very impressive. His knockout power and determination are a force to be reckoned with"

Rob: "So who do you think is going home with the gold medal today guys?"

Lesley: "Well, Carles takes it home easily. He's just too goo-

Tim (expert): "You must be joking. Did you see what Eren did to Connor? Did you see what he did to Nasheem? He's destroyed everyone, either they've hit the deck or they've been completely out skilled. We've underestimated him severely and we're going to pay the pric-"

Lesley: "What? Eren Jaeger is but a mere man, Carles Kira is not from this Earth. He's a different beast-"

Tim: "You think HES a different beast? Jaeger practically healed himself from a 10 foot fall. Did you see his eyes? Did you see how he got back up? He peeled himself from the ground and went on to deliver pain-"

Lesley: "Carles hasn't lost a single round this whole competition and he's knocked everyone out within the first two rounds. You must be stupid to think Eren even stands a chance-"

Tim: "We said that before but look where he is now! He's the greatest Cruiserweight to ever grace the Olympic stage. He's just too good. I can proudly say I'm a Jaegerist (he then stands up out of his seat) SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!" (He screams with pride)

...

Emily: "Yes, I'm here in the front row next to some of Eren Jaeger's friends and family. Mr Kirschtein, what do you ha-"

Jean: "Eren's got this, look at him. He's owned everyone that has stepped in there with him. He's a sight to behold"

Armin: "My boy has got this, FUCKING KILL HIM EREN! AWOOGA!" (He yells with passion)

Emily: "And Mr Jaeger's wife, Mikasa, any words?"

Mikasa: "I would say 'as long as he tries his best, it's fine for me' but I have full confidence in him, he's got this" (she smiles at the camera)

Emily: "I wish I could speak to all of you but the audience have asked specifically to talk to you, Ms Glacér, any words?"

Ms Glacér: "As gross as he can sometimes be and as stupid as his face looks, I wish the best for him, I feel sorry for anyone who has to face him in a ring. Not only for fear of dying but for fear of him fucking their partner's"

Emily:"... okay, well thats it fr-"

Floch: "LETS GOOOOOOO!"

...

Emily: "And now we speak to the family and friends of Carles Kira. Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover are both in the crowd, wow. Any words boys?"

Reiner: "Yes, Eren is a pussy, he's not a true civilian of Poundtown"

Emily: "..."(she looks on very awkwardly)

Reiner: "Once Carles' right hook lands, its lights out, no matter who you are. There isn't a man, women, child or being that can survive that right hook when it lands flush"