Chapter 36: The End Of Eren Jaeger?

Time skip, June 2013 (roughly 9 months):

Eren POV:

Eren: "AHHHHHHH! Fuck my leg, my leg, my FUCKING LEG!"

Paramedic: "We're doing as much as we ca-"

Eren: "That piece of shit, I'll kill him- AHHHHHH! SHIT. I'm dying!"

25 minutes earlier:

Levi: "Alright Eren, this is big. No one has done this except me, because I'm a fucking badass. 4 years 4 titles. The final, Paradis National title. You've got this kid. I've seen your blood, sweat and tears. This guy beat you before, but you're gonna shock the world. Go in there and teach that bald prick Shadis that he should never have let you go!"

Eren: :"YEAHHHH!"

Levi: "Teach every one of those motherfuckers in the crowd that THE WARHAMMER WILL NEVER STAY DOWN!"

Eren: "I'll show 'em. I'll fucking SHOW THEMMM!"

Levi: "That's what we like to hear, now knock his fucking head off!"

Eren: "I'll knock his head off and FUCK THE NECK HOLE!"

Levi: "... Woah kid, bit far"

5 minutes later:

Announcer: "And now, we have the blood match. The underdog, versus the perfect fighter. Max Payne, 130-0-0 with 129 knockouts. He holds records in just about everything. Versus the underdog, the executioner, the man that overcomes every challenge in front of him, the MONSTER! EREN 'THE WARHAMMER' JAEGERRRRRR! With a record of 62-5-1 with 54 spectacular knock outs!"

Announcer: "Tonight ladies and gentlemen, we have a man who has never been defeated, a man who has become the perfect fighter. Future champion and future Hall of famer. Versus an absolute machine who moves mountains to achieve his goals, a beast inside and outside of the ring, he's the 105/1 underdog for tonight but will that stop him?"

Announcer: "In the blue corner we have, the reigning... and defending champion... MAX PAYYYYYYYNE! At a height of 5 feet and 10 inches, weighing in at 10st 0lbs (140lbs) (63.6kg). Standing with his head trainer Keith Shadis!"

Announcer: "And in the red corner we have the challenger, reigning Southern champion... Eren 'The Warhammer' Jaeger! At a height of 5 feet and 7 inches, weighing in at 9st 13lbs (139lbs) (63.2kg). Standing with his head trainer Levi 'Mr Cleannnnnn' Ackerman!"

Announcer: "The fighters are in the ring and we're all ready for a show down between these two champions. A blood boiling hate between the two. Now, let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllle!"

The stadium explodes with cheers, screams, fireworks and horns

I walk up to the PRICK in the middle of the ring

Max: "Its pain time" (he mutters threateningly)

Eren: "I'll kill you and then fuck your mother... straight up the ass"

He then launched at me, tackling me over

I elbowed the top of his head and put him in a rear naked choke hold

Eren: "I'll kill you!"

The screams became louder as I was pulled off Max

Ref: "None of that shit or I'll stop the fight and call it a no contest understood?!. Right, both of your trunks are fine, don't bother touching gloves. Any funny shit and I'll personally fuck you both up" (he threatened)

We both nodded and walked backwards to our corners, not breaking eye contact

Levi: "Rough him up kid. You've got the power"