Chapter 53: The Olympics Part 2

3rd person POV

BOOM

Commentator: "And its ANOTHER win for Eren Jaeger. This kid is really on fire today, he advances to the semi final where Paradis and Ireland will collide"

10 minutes later:

As I'm getting patched up to go back out there, the door opens

Levi: "Tch, behave yourself, brat" (he says impatiently)

Petra: "Oh honey, let him, you know how much he looks up to Ere-"

Levi: "Shhhhht, don't say that, he's in the room, I don't want him knowing"

Zain: "EREN!"

Suddenly a child of about 5 years old comes sprinting at me

He isn't the largest child but he has the strength of a 10 year old

He looks just like his father, black hair and grey eyes, his just look less tired and threatening

I pat his head as he hugs me

Eren: "Alright kid? How you doing?" (I ask whilst smiling)

Zain: "I'm amazing! Mummy says you're going to win! Can I touch the medal when you do?!" (He shouts at the top of his voice)

Levi: "Brat, shut up" (Levi instructs)

Petra then slaps his arm

Petra: "How many times have I told you to stop calling our child a brat?" (She says sternly)

Levi: "Sorry but its my thing. The fan girls love it-"

Petra: "The WHAT now?" (She says angrily)

Levi: "Tch"

Petra: "Don't you 'Tch' me, Levi Kenneth Ackerman!"

Levi: "Jheez, sorry mum"

She then slaps his arm again

Petra: "Grrrrr"

Levi: "Didn't realise I married a dog"

Suddenly everyone goes silent as Petra begins to look even more irritated

Eren: "You're in deep shit now" (I laugh)

Levi: "Shut it Jaeger, I didn't mean it like that. And don't swear in front of my child"

Petra: "Hmph, we'll talk about this later"

Her attitude then changes completely as she crouches down to her son's level

Petra: "See Zain, mummy said you'd be able to see Eren before he goes into the big fights" (she says sweetly)

Zain's eyes light up at his mother's words

Eren: "Yeah its been a while kid-"

Zain: "IN SCHOOL, THEY TOLD US TO DRAW OUR HEROS AND I DREW YOU, EREN!" (He yells)

Petra looks like she's about to cry of happiness whilst Levi sulks in the background

Eren: "Why didn't you draw your dad?" (I ask)

Zain: "Because all he does is 'Tch. Brat. I want tea. Why does Jaeger always have to piss me off? Clean this mess up right now. Why aren't the dishes in alphabetical order?" (He imitates his father by putting on a deep voice, separating his hair and pretending to look mysterious)

Everyone laughs besides Levi

Levi: "I'm so much better than this swagless douche" (he says, sounding slightly hurt)