Chapter 4: Fresh Start

Eren POV:

After being assigned into one of the 5 classes in my year group and given my timetable it was breaktime.

I'm a first year and I'm in class 3 meaning my class is 1-3

The school isn't very big as there aren't too many people in Shiganshina and this is one of two high schools

My class has 20 people but I can't remember all of their names

I remember that Reiner and Jean are in my class along with Mikasa, Armin and Floch

There's also Historia, Mina, the 2 girls from the bus stop and this short, ratty bald kid who seemed like fun and I got on with him well

I'm thankful that Marco and Bertholdt aren't in my class but I still have to deal with Jean and Reiner

I'm sat down at a table with the short, ratty kid, Armin, Mikasa, Floch and the Auburn haired girl from earlier

Eren: "Hey man, what's your name I didn't catch it earlier?"

Connie: "My name's Connie and this is Sasha" (he points at the auburn haired girl)

Eren: "Oh hi, Connie and Sasha. This is Mikasa, Floch and Armin, they're my friends"

Connie: "Oh yeah hi guys, I already know your name, Eren Jaeger isn't it?"

Eren: "Yeah it is, just call me Eren" (I smile)

Connie: "Nah no way, you're JAEGERBOMB! How can you ignore a name as fantastic as that?"

Eren: "Oh thanks man" (I smile)

Sasha (with her mouth full of bread) : "Sho Erun, ish Mikascha your girlfwend?"

Eren: "ugh-"

Mikasa: "No I'm not. I wish" (she whispers the last part)

Eren : "Ugh what was that last part?"

Mikasa: "Oh nothing" (she says whilst blushing)

Time skip to last lesson of the day- Maths:

I'm just sat down minding my own business when suddenly-

Jean: "Hey Nazi, when we gonna meet in the ring?"

Eren: "Soon hopefully, although I hope it doesn't count as animal abuse when I beat you and spit roast your mum afterwards"

Jean: "Don't even try talking about my mum Jaeger. And what do you mean animal abuse?"

Eren: "ahahaha. Have you seen your face? You look like a horse"

The class begins to laugh

Jean: "yeah well, atleast I'm not a pussy"

Eren: "You are what you eat I guess" (as I put arms around Mikasa and Mina who are sat either side of me. They both blush)

Jean: "shut up Jaeger, let me fight you"

Eren: "Okay, when and where?" (I say leaning back with my arms still around Mina and Mikasa)

Jean (clearly jealous) : "There's a tournament at Shadis' gym next week. I'll be there, the others won't because it's only for our weight"

Eren: "Yeah? I have a fight in a few days so you might have to rearrange"

Jean: "I can't, I'll just go to the one the week after that, you best be there Nazi" (he begins to walk off)

Eren: "Okay horseboy"

Jean: "You fucking what?-"

Ms Ral: "Okay settle down. Horseboy, go sit down and you, angry German kid, stop pimping in school, it's illegal"