Chapter 33 - Bracettons (Buttons x Race)

Start bij het begin

Could you not?

He rolls his eyes.

Later
With Buttons

Buttons walks into his room.

He goes to where he hid Race's paper, searching for it since Race had mysteriously 'disappeared'.

In reality, he was probably on the fire escape.

Buttons frowns when he finds that the paper wasn't there.

Buttons thinks for a moment, before realization struck.

That sneaky boy.

Buttons walks downstairs, finding Jack, and ushering for him to follow.

"Yeah?" Jack asks as they walk up the stairs.

Buttons sighs deeply. "Your second is back at it again. He's stressed over borough stuff and won't sleep." He informs Jack. "I hid his paper and then looked for it, only to find it missing."

Jack sighs. "On the fire escape?" He asks.

"I believe so." Buttons answers, pushing open the door to the bunk room.

They walk to the window, opening it and climbing out on the fire escape.

"Race..." Jack starts.

Race's head whips towards them and he quickly stumbles to try to hide the paper.

Jack puts his hand out.

Race rolls his eyes, slapping (but not too hard; he didn't want to hurt Jack) the paper into Jack's hand.

"Thank you." Jack states, rolling the paper up into a scroll-like form.

Race rolls his eyes, his arm resting on his knee as he looked over the sunset that was fading into darkness.

Jack looks over at Buttons, only to find him staring at Race, eyes wide and mouth open slightly, his cheeks dusted with blush.

Jack chuckles.

Buttons was whipped for Race and it was the same the other way around.

Jack had to admit, the way the light was shining onto Race did make him look really good.

Jack smacks Buttons with the scroll-paper thingy lightly.

Buttons snaps out of his 'trance' sort of thing, thanking Jack.

He sits down next to Race.

Jack just watches from next to the window.

"You're sleeping with me tonight." Buttons tells Race softly, both of them watching the sunset.

Jack grabs a pencil and a paper from inside, sitting down to draw them while they weren't looking.

Race sighs a bit. "Okay." He agrees quietly.