Where it's all everything started?

It was the middle of summer vacation when Jennie's mom realized that again her daughter lost her circular of holiday homework. Jennie is a spoiled child because of her father who loves her so much. She gets what she wants, ever since she realized they are so rich.

"Jennie! you again forget your circular" her mom said in a cold voice.

"Sorry, mom I don't remember where I lost it" she apologizes to her mom.

"But how you gonna start your holiday homework without even knowing what to do?" Her mom's facepalm herself.

"Oh mom you're so pretty I know you can find the solution, anyway bye mom I'm sleepy" she went into her room.

"This girl never listen to me. She is just 10 years old and I'm already so worried for her future" her mom went to the balcony to enjoy the view.

She is always worried about her daughter who never studies in class and beat kids in school.

When in the evening Mrs. Kim went to walk she meet a lady in the neighborhood.

"Oh, so you moved here 1 month ago?" Mrs. Kim asked the lady

"Yeah and I'm Clare Park we move here from Australia, recently" women replied

"Wow nice, we used to live in New Zealand but move here because we want our daughter and son to also know about their culture and tradition" she showed her wide smile.

"Oh really I also have one daughter and son" she informed as they both sit on the bench together.

"But my daughter hates to study, she even forgets her holiday homework circular" she laughs sarcastically.

"Oh which school she is in?" Mrs. Park asked curiously

"Seoul International School" she answered

"Oh really, even my daughter also studies there, wow what a coincidence?" She said surprisingly.

"My daughter is in 3rd grade and her name is Jennie" Mrs. Kim showed her daughter's photo.

"Aww she is soo pretty and cute and that's also mean, they're in the same class" she also showed her children's picture.

"OMO really, can your daughter please help me with my daughter's homework?'

..........................................

"Jennie you better thank Mrs. Park's daughter, who always helps you" her mom scrolled her daughter.

"Why would I say 'thank you when I didn't even ask for the help" Jennie made a weird face.

"Well, she is the same school as you," her mom told her.

"Why are you telling me? I don't care" she rolled her eyes.

"You have to care, you should have to befriend her, she is a good girl" her mom informed while ironing clothes.

"What do you mean? am I not a good girl?" She asked mocking her mom.

"If you were then I shouldn't have to always go to chaeyoung's home to ask for her notes for YOU!!" Her mom shouted the last word at her.

"Who the hell she is?" Jennie said angrily clenching her fist.

"Don't you dare to bully her or I'm going to stop giving you, your milk ice cream" she threatened her daughter.