Epilogue

"Ladies and gentleman good evening and welcome to this special episode of our talk show 'Temptation Talk'. In honour of the ten year existence of the show, we gathered for you the 4 most outstanding couples of the past ten years and we give you a look at how they are doing now. Before the break you could follow the story of Nathalie & James and Lola & Andrew. Now it's time for two couples that must have been the most outstanding ever in the history of temptation. I am talking about the contestants of 5 years ago, Harry & Taylor and Louis & Eleanor!" Niall smiles at the camera and then turns to the four people sitting in front of him.

"Guys, it has been so long ago! How are you doing?" The boy that used to be fake blond had died his hair now to a darker shade of brown.

"I think we are all doing great, Niall." Harry looks at the three others and they nod.

"That's amazing to hear. Well guys, that your participation was the one that stood out the most is obvious I think. People are still talking about it and your participation went viral, reaching the whole world. We usually see couples making mistakes by cheating on their partners with one of the seducers, not each other. It was a first one, and still is, that actually two guys fell in love on the show, both cheating on their girlfriends. Girls, please give me a perspective about what happened when you arrived back in London.

It's Taylor that starts to talk.

"It was hard in the beginning." Taylor admits. "And when I arrived back in London I took the first plane to whatever country I could go to just to relax and think. I was in love with Harry and losing the one you love is always hard but when it happens on national tv it stings a bit more. I'm happy now though and Harry and I are on good terms. We text each other from time to time, checking up and sometimes he babysits my little girl, Anna-Rose."

"You have a kid? Congratulations, Taylor! How old is she?"

"Five months." She says proudly. "She is an angel. I am going to marry her father this summer. I'm not saying his name. He doesn't like the attention."

"Oh, that's beautiful, Taylor. I wish you and your little family good luck. Eleanor, what about you?"

"Well, I noticed that after Temptation Island I gained a lot of followers on Instagram. I do some promoting now for big brands and from time to time I work as a dogwalker as well, you know to keep moving and kill time. I like dogs. About Louis and I, we don't really talk anymore. I see him from time to time when there is a carnival or a kind of gathering in Doncaster, and we'll have a brief conversation, but I wouldn't really call it a friendship. We are just acquittances, and I think Louis is fine with it as well." Eleanor looks at the boy on her left and he nods, agreeing.

"Yeah, El and I don't really talk anymore but it's not like we are ignoring each other when we meet on the streets. We'll just say hi, check up on the other how they are doing and move on. No friends but no enemies, no grudges hold."

"That's really good to hear. Grudges are never good. Now, I think that the most memorable moment of that season must be Louis' speech on the last campfire, expressing his love for Harry. If you don't remember what I'm talking about, here is the clip!" Niall smiles, this is his favourite moment ever from Temptation Island.

The five of them look at the big screen behind Niall, listening to Louis talking about true love and Harry being his person. The video is about 2 minutes long and when it's over, Niall turns to them again.

"So here is the question that people are dying to know: Louis, Harry are you still together?"

Harry looks at the boy next to him, grabs his hand and smiles as Louis speaks.