Chapter 40

After having lunch together, going on a date with on of the seducers and having a party around the pool with the whole group, Harry and Louis are chilling in Harry's room.

"Babe, come to sleep." Harry pets the bed, eyes almost shut.

"I don't want to sleep yet. I have way too much energy!" Louis jumps on the bed, making Harry moan. He is not ready for this. He is tired after the party and the date he had with Olivia. They went hiking. Louis and Danielle were lucky enough to go to a spa and have a nice and relaxing treatment. Harry was jealous.

"That's because you drank way too many energy drinks. Lou, baby please come lay down next to me. I want to cuddle."

"Let's go to the beach, Hazza! I want to sleep on the beach. There are no camera's there at this time. All the camera men are sleeping. We can take the blanket and pillows out of my room so that only they will be full of sand and the other 2 nights we'll just sleep in your room. What do you think, Hazzabear? Let's go to the beach!!!"

Harry looks fondly at the older boy who stopped jumping and is now straddling his lap, looking at Harry with puppy eyes and a pouting lip.

"Using your big, beautiful eyes against me. That's just cruel, Tomlinson."

"Does that mean we can go to the beach now?"

"It's 2 in the morning, Lou..."

"So what? I'm not tired. Pwretty pwlease?"

"Ugh I hate you and your cuteness. Go get your blanket and pillow."

"YESSS! You are the best, Hazza! If this room wasn't full of camera's I would have kissed you now!"

"Keep that kiss for on the beach love, okay?"

"Definitely."

Ten minutes later the boys arrive at the beach. Of course Harry is carrying everything while Louis runs towards the water.

Harry throws the pillows and the blanket on the sand far enough from the water. He doesn't fancy getting slurped up in the ocean in a couple of hours. When he looks at Louis, Harry is in shock.

"Lou, baby what are you doing?"

"I'm going to swim naked!" Louis says throwing his t-shirt and boxer into the sand. "Come, Hazza join me!"

"Lou, it's the middle of the night. You shouldn't go swimming now. It's a bit dangerous. The ocean can take you..."

"Don't be a buzzkill! There is literally not even one wave. Come with me?"

Again Harry does as told. Louis has such an influence on him. He would do literally anything the boy asks.

"Don't forget to take off your boxers as well!" Louis shouts.

"Got it."

Harry is now naked as well and he walks towards the ocean.

"Let's go in together." Louis grabs Harry's hand and they enter the water. The temperature is still amazing. The only difference is that it is a bit more windy at night, making it feel a tad colder than during the day.

The boys go deeper into the ocean, making the coral blue water go up to their chests.

"Do you remember the first time we were in this water together?" Louis ask, swimming closer to Harry so he can cling on him like a koala.

"I do remember that. Your favourite white pants got ruined." Harry smirks.

"No need to bring up the traumatic part. It's crazy, isn't it. Did you expect that we would be like this that day when we met on the boat?"