Chapter 11

After 10 minutes walking the group of four arrives at the waterfalls. Liam, Sophia and Camille are swimming. Zayn and Gigi are sitting together, separated from the others and Olivia, Brianna and Caroline are just sitting together as well, separated from Zayn and Gigi.

"Look who finally decides to come!" Liam jokes when the two boys and girls walk towards the group.

"The boys were horrible so Kendall and I drove here. It was no biggie."

"Louis, what's up? Why is Harry carrying you like you are wearing a white dress and just said 'I do'." Brianna jokes.

"I hurt my ankle but I'm fine now. I would like to swim. Let's go, Hazza." Louis jumps out of Harry's arms and runs towards the water and dives in.

"What? How can you run? You hurt your ankle?" Harry says confused.

"It's better."

"Since when?"

"Since our talk on the trunk."

"Than why did you let me carry you up to here?"

"I'm a lazy person and you owed me for being a dick. Now come in the water. The temperature is amazing!"

Harry shakes his head, looking fondly at the boy who is already playing in the water. Louis Tomlinson, he is something.

He obeys the orders of the older boy and walks in as well, immediately pushing Louis' head under water.

"Why was that for?" Louis complains when he comes back up.

"For making me carry you when you completely fine."

"Sorry, Hazza. Now want to check who can stay the longest under water?"

"Yup, that's cool."

"Okay I'll count to three."

"Wait... Are we going under on three or after three? It's a bit confusing with you." Harry laughs thinking about Louis jumping on his back.

"On three. Why would you go after three? I mean what is after three? Four right? So... On three!"

"You are such a dork, Tomlinson. Happy they taught you how to count in kindergarten though."

"You keep talking and wasting your breath, Styles. It will make it even easier for me to win this competition."

"You are so full of yourself."

"Am not."

"Are though."

"No."

"Yes, you are but it's not a big deal. It's cute." Harry winks at Louis and the older boy does his best not to blush.

"Okay, time for the game." Louis says quickly.

Harry smirks when he sees the boy so flustered and agrees he is ready for the game.

"YOU CHEATED!" Louis shouts when Harry comes back up.

"What? No! I just won!" Harry protests.

"You soooo came back up and went down again. Nobody can stay as long without breathing once. You're a cheater."

"You are just jealous."

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Because I have the lungs of a fish."

"Fish don't even have lungs you idiot."

"They do!"

"No."