Chapter 2

The boys are sitting on the boat that leads them to the other part of the island. Liam is in conversation with Niall, Zayn just sits at the very end, watching the endless ocean and not saying a word and then there are Louis and Harry.

Louis decides to move closer to the curly lad and start a conversation with him. He feels like Zayn won't really be a useful friend or support these 3 weeks and the curly lad seems really fun.

"Amazing view, yeah." Louis starts the conversation. Harry removes his black sunglasses from his eyes and puts them on top of his curls. "Thanks, I go to the gym."

Louis is speechless and has no clue what to answer. What can he possibly say? Ever single answer is wrong. He doesn't want to offend the younger boy but also wants to let him know he wasn't checking him out. He was only talking about the rays of sun reflecting on the coral blue water. He feels his hands getting sweaty and he feels uncomfortable.

"Relax, bro. I was joking. You look like you have seen a ghost. Yeah, it is amazing. I have never seen water having this colour. It's a lot different than our North Sea, huh?" Louis visibly relaxes and smiles at the boy next to him, face gaining colour again.

"Yeah, a lot different. I don't want to swim in the North Sea, who knows which disease I will end up with. It's disgusting, full of oil and dead fish. I don't mind going for a quick swim here though. It's like in those movies where couples go on honeymoon to paradise."

"Or Finding Nemo."

Louis makes eye contact with the curly lad, eyebrow risen and after 3 seconds watching each other in silence they both burst out in laughter.

"God, you are funny." Louis says wiping a tear away from the corner of his eye.

"Your face expressions are the best I have ever seen. Your face literally tells what's going on in that brain of yours." Harry softly knocks on Louis' temple and the smaller boy giggles.

"What's wrong with you? We've been talking for like a minute and here you are knocking on my fucking head."

"Just wanted to check if there is actually a brain. Otherwise I have been talking a lot of bullshit."

"I feel you talk a lot of bullshit all the time and that after literally five minutes of having a conversation with you, curly."

"Curly?"

"Yes, curly."

"What's that?

"My nickname for you."

"Who said you can call me that?"

"I did. I'm not really someone that pays attention to other opinions, curly."

Harry looks fondly at the smaller boy next to him.

"Feisty, huh Tomlinson?"

"You are not the first one mentioning that." Louis casually puts his pair of sunglasses on his eyes and leans back on the railing of the boat.

"You're unbelievable. Louis, I feel we will be good friends." Harry pets Louis' back and Louis nods in agreement.

"Yeah, I think we will be as well, curly."

----

"Okay, boys we are here!" Niall announces when the boat stops on the shore.3

"Do we have to go through the water?" Louis says looking at the shallow water that separates them from the beach.

"Yes, it's literally only the bottom part of your legs, no big deal. You don't need to swim." Niall jokes.

"But I'm wearing white trousers. They will be ruined! I'm not letting the salt absorb the bottom of my favourite pair of pants."

"Who even wears pants when you know you go to Thailand. Everybody here is wearing shorts, Tomlinson." Harry shakes his head and smiles at the new friend he just made.

"Stop laughing in my face and give me a piggyback ride to the beach."

"Don't think I will give you a piggyback ride, princess."

"I thought we agreed we would be friends, Curly."

"Yes."

"Friends help each other in need and I am in need so you need to help me."

Zayn, Niall and Liam already left the boat, not bothering for the pair.

"Fine. Just jump on my back I guess. Wait, I'll first go off the boat than you don't need to jump that high to get on my back, shortlegs."

"You are mean."

"You are a princess."

Louis rolls his eyes. "Just go off the boat so I can jump on your back."

"Ai, ai Captain."

"This is not the fucking Spongebob theme song, curly. This is serious business. Now I'm going to jump. 1,2,3!" While Louis screams three he jumps on the back of Harry. Harry is shocked from the sudden touch, making both boys fall into the shallow, coral blue water.

"Harry!" Louis moans.

"Don't blame this on me!"

"You dropped me."

"Normal people jump after they said three, not while saying three. I was not prepared yet."

"My favourite pants! It's ruined, Curly." Louis pouts.

Harry chuckles and splashes some water towards Louis.

"There was no need to do that."

"Nope, but I felt like it."

"Well, I still want my piggyback ride." Louis walks towards Harry and puts his hands on the taller boy's shoulders and jumps on his back with all the strength he has. Harry automatically supports the boy under his knees.

"Why am I giving you a ride? You are already wet. Your trousers are ruined. No need for me to carry you."

"I am lazy."

Harry fondly rolls his eyes and walks towards the beach, his new friend leaning on his back as they hear Niall scream for them to come.

"What happened to you boys?" Niall says as both boys are soaking wet.

"Curly dropped me."

"Who?"

"Harry."

Niall chuckles and then points at the chairs. Louis and Harry both walk over and Zayn automatically shuffles at the side, not wanting to be close to the soaking wet pair.

"Okay, boys. This is the beginning of Temptation Island. Your luggage is already put in your room. Let me give you a quick tour around the villa.

The group follows Niall around. He shows the rooms , the pool, outside showers, kitchen, terrace, bar, DJ-set, jacuzzi, the video room and as a last stop Niall shows a big, wooden cabin.

"What is this place?" Liam asks.

"This boys, is the only place in the house without camera's. When everything is getting too much or you just want a private chat with one of the boys, maybe a wank, you can come here. Just pay attention: The seducers are not allowed here because there are no camera's. Don't be smart and think you can take the girls there and have some fun without your girlfriend noticing it. Obviously there are no close camera's at the beach but a cameraman will follow you down if they see you going down there with one of the girls. There is no way you can cheat with one of the girls without us recording it." Niall explains.

The boys nod and Harry asks a question.

"What about the campfires? When will they exactly be?"

"Every five days you will get a meeting with me. During those meetings I will show you clips from your girlfriends. These can be very positive clips where she is maybe just having fun but there have been many before you that got badly hurt during those campfires, seeing the one they love in the arms of another. You guys know what you have signed for."

Immediately Louis doesn't feel so sure anymore. He can't imagine seeing Eleanor in the arms of another man. It would make him go mad. Harry notices the look on Louis' face and pulls an arm around his friends' shoulder.

"You can't scare us, Niall. We will all make it."