Chapter 14

That day Louis hasn't left his room. Harry stayed with him, hugging the fragile boy and telling him things to bring back his confidence like 'you are amazing, 'you are my favourite person', 'you are beautiful in and outside', 'I can't imagine life without you' and the one that kept repeating in Louis' head 'I love you'. It gave Louis a weird feeling but he enjoyed it. He liked the way his heart was starting to beat crazily and he liked the way he couldn't stop smiling after those words and he liked the way he could hide his face in Harry's bare chest, taking his smell in and feeling safe and protected. Louis was so sad yet Harry made him feel so special. That must be a sign of a really strong friendship.

Harry brought Louis food and tried to cheer the boy up with silly 'knock knock' jokes that were so bad that they were actually funny. It made Louis laugh. Not because the joke was good, just because the joke was horrible yet Harry was so proud of it and he kept laughing himself.

Now it's the next morning and the boys are still in Louis' room. Louis wakes up with an arm wrapped around him, his own head resting on Harry's chest and their legs intertwined. It's not the first time the boys wake up next to each other, but never like this. Louis can't help but look at Harry when he is still asleep. His curls are all over the place, his cheeks a little bit flushed from the hot temperature in the room, both boys forgot to turn the airco on, his lips are slightly parted and he just looks so cute. If Louis would have his phone with him, he would have made a picture from the sight.

"Stop watching me, you creep." Harry's parted lips turn into a smirk but his eyes stay closed.

"I'm not watching you. Just was about to wake you up because you snore." Louis makes up.

"I don't snore."

"You do."

"No, I don't."

"How do you know? You sleep."

"Because I don't do such a things."

Now Harry's eyes are open and Louis can't help but look into those emerald green pearls.

When Louis wants to lay down again, he feels a pain in his back.

"Auw!" the older boy screams out.

Harry is immediately awake when he sees Louis' face. He is clearly in pain.

"What's wrong, boo?" Harry goes from teasing mode to protecting mode withing seconds.

"My back hurt. I think I laid down too much." Louis complains, trying to massage his own lower back.

"Wait a second." Harry stands up and goes quickly to his room. Within two minutes he is back with a bottle of massaging oil.

"What is that?" Louis questions.

"Massaging oil. I brought it with me because I was convinced I would go to one of those Thai spa centres you know and this one smells like coconut and it's really good. Lay on your stomach, Lou." Harry orders.

Louis does as told without questioning the younger boy and a little scream leaves his mouth when he feels the cold oil touching his sun kissed skin.

"What are you going to do, Haz?" Louis asks.

"I'm going to massage your back. Can I sit on your bum, boo? That would be a lot easier."

Louis nods. "Sure you can."

"Thanks."

Harry spreads his legs, putting one on each of Louis' side. His hands make contact with Louis hot skin and he starts massaging Louis' back very carefully, not wanting to hurt his back even more.

The feeling of Harry's big hands spread all over Louis' lower back drives the older boy crazy. It feels so good. He has never felt like this. This feeling is even better than sex. Louis closes his eyes, enjoying the touch of his best friend.

"You can push harder if you want to."

Louis' voice is hoarse and doesn't sound anywhere near innocent. It makes Harry bite his lip seeing the boy laying down under him. His body covered in oil, his voice that sounds fucking hot and the way Harry's crotch is touching Louis' amazing curvy bum. The words Louis says, knowing very well the double meaning of them yet acting so innocent.

"If that's what you want, babe." The word just rolled off Harry's tongue as his fingers go deeper into the tanned skin. Harry's hand go lower and lower, now being only inches away from the waistband of Louis' boxer. Harry bites the tip of tongue and quickly lets a finger slip under the pair only for a second, by accident of course.

Louis' lip is bleeding from trying to stop himself from moaning but when he feels Harry's finger under the waistband on his boxer he can't help but let out a soft moan, sounding so obscene.

The little noise leaving Louis' lips didn't escape Harry. He knows he should stop now but for some reason it only spurs the boy on to keep going.

Harry doesn't know why he feels the need to touch the boy and tease him. He also doesn't understand why those little moans coming out of Louis' mouth turn him on so much. Harry is fully hard and he hopes Louis hasn't noticed it yet, but he is quite sure he has. Luckily Louis doesn't say a word about it and keeps massaging the boy like his life depends on it, slipping a finger into the older boys' waistband from time to time.

Louis feels Harry's hard one pressed on his bum and it makes Louis himself even more horny. Are they crossing the lines? No they are not. This is just an innocent massage between friends. Both of them are just hard because they miss their girlfriends and didn't have any action with them for the past week. It's not because they are attracted to each other, it's because their dicks didn't have any attention for a week. It's normal they react like that Louis thinks. They are just really good friends. It's also not like Harry is gay, and Louis himself is for sure not gay. He has been together with Eleanor for seven years. This is just a friend giving a massage to another friend. The hard ones don't play any role in it.

When Harry accidently rolls his hip over Louis' bum both boys moan which makes Louis quickly turn around.

"Thanks for the massage, Hazza. It was really good. Maybe we should get ready for breakfast?"

Harry nods. "You're welcome, Lou, anytime. If you feel pain just tell me I like massaging you."

Louis bites his lip and ignores his cock that is begging for attention.

"Okay, I'm going to shower now. Knock on my door when you are ready?" Louis asks.

"Will do, see you Lou." Harry quickly kisses his cheek and disappears into his room. Both boys walking straight to the shower to fix their problem, thinking about their girlfriends... Obviously.