Chapter 36

Harry misses Louis like crazy. They always forgive each other but this time Harry went too far and he couldn't take Louis' forgiveness for granted. He will fix this, he has to fix this. He will do everything so Louis just gives a look into Harry's direction. He will fight for him. Harry had a taste from Louis and he is not willing to let him go, he is not willing to give him up.

And that's exactly why Harry is standing at the one place in the villa where he never expected to stand, knocking on the door.

"Hello... Harry what are you doing here?" Danielle is dressed in comfy clothes, hair still wet from the shower and has a confused look on her face.

"I need your help."

"Why? We're not friends."

"But you are Louis'..."

Danielle only nods. "Give me 15 minutes, I'll meet you on the beach. I'll turn my microphone off."

Harry does as told and after 15 minutes Dani walks the beach, Zayn and Liam walking with her.

"Hey, guys?" Harry gives them a confused look.

"They are here to help as well."

Harry only nods and they all sit down.

"So, do you have plan? Why do you need my help?"

"I actually have a plan, but I can't do it alone."

"Spit it. Because Louis is in a depression because of you and It's annoying." Zayn snaps, giving Harry a dirty look. For some reason he started to care about the smaller guy as well. He is the first one thinking about him and actually talking about Zayn's feelings as well.

"I know the seducers still have a phone and I need it. I was planning to sneak out of the house, take a taxi to Niall's hotel, steal his car, use his gps because it has the address of the girls' house and like bring Eleanor to our beach, you know to escape the camera's. Once we are close here, we could call the SOS phone in the house to tell someone they have to bring Lou to the beach. Like this he can talk to Eleanor. I know I'm risking a huge fine and probably get kicked off the show but it's worth it. I made a mistake and I need to fix it."

"I actually think that's pretty clever. I would like to wait with the phone though. I want to help but I don't want to risk to get kicked off..." Liam speaks up first.

"I don't give a shit about getting kicked off. I hate it here. I just want to see my girlfriend and forget about this shit. I'm in. I can break into Niall's car without even needing his keys so don't worry. I'll drive."

Danielle nods. "Cool, I'm coming with you and take my phone. Just, go already okay Harry? I need to discuss something quicky with the other two boys. Harry nods.

"Thank you so much for helping out, I have been a dick and I really appreciate your support. Louis is really important to me and..."

"We know." Danielle cuts Harry off. "Now, we will have to go from the beach because there are camera's in the income hall that will show if we leave. Just go already, I'll be there in a bit."

The taxi just stops in front of Niall's hotel. Harry pays the man, walking towards a blue Nissan. "Is this Niall's car?" Zayn asks. Danielle and Harry both nod. "Yeah, I saw him driving it."

"Okay, a Nissan that's not hard to break into. Give me ten minutes. Go to the front of the hotel, check if Niall or Amelia come out.

Danielle and Harry do as told and are around the corner, still being able to see the entrance.

"I just want to thank you for helping me." Harry breaks the silence.

"You know I don't do it for you, right? I'm doing this for Louis."

"I know... I'm sorry I have been rude to you all this time. I shouldn't have been."

"I get it. You are in love with little Lou and you were just jealous."

"What? In love? I mean... No, I..." Harry starts sweating and falling over his words.

"It's fine, Harry. I know Louis is in love with you too. You can be honest with me, I don't judge and I don't tell this to anyone. You can trust me. I know you two have been sleeping together as well and that there is more going on. I didn't say anything to anyone, you can trust me."

"You know?"

Danielle nods.

"I know, Louis talked about it, confessing his feelings for you. Harry he loves you so much. Why did you hurt him like that? He needs you so much."

"I need him too, that's why I'm doing this. I know I was wrong, so wrong and I will never forgive myself that I made Louis cry, that I hurt the one person I really care about. But I really want to make it up to him, I l love him. I was just... Extremely jealous of his ex and now I realise how wrong I was and..." Harry burst out in tears. "I just want him back, Danielle. I want my angel, I need him. It drives me insane. I can't have him angry at me, not him, not my Louis. He is everything I ever wanted. I need to fix this, I have to."

"You can do it. Louis is just now really hurt about what happened and I understand he is because you broke his trust but trust can be built up again, Harry. Just show him that you really regret what you did and he will forgive you. Louis loves you too, very much. He is also not really coping about you. I respect the thing that you are doing now. You are going all-in for him. If Louis knows this, and you have a good and proper conversation with him, you guys will be fine again. Maybe not immediately like how you were but you will get there. Don't give up on him, he adores you and I have never seen two people like the two of you.

I think both of you should keep fighting for each other and you are on the good way, Harry. It's good that you see your own mistake."

Harry wants to answer but Zayn interrupts.

"Car is ready, guys. Let's go, because what we are doing is pretty illegal..."

Harry and Dani nods, jumping into the car. They are going to pick up Eleanor. Harry is going to make this right.