Chapter 57

The couples are in the auto bus that drives them to the airport. Harry is sleeping on Louis' shoulder, Louis' hand goes lazily through his curls He looks at the boy with complete adoration. Both boys are really tired. They barely slept, just planned their future and made love. They would have to miss each other for a week after a few hours and as excited Louis was about seeing his family, he really is upset that Harry won't be around for a week. He can't imagine not having the curly boy around after the three weeks they spent together.

Zayn and Perrie are making out, just like they did when they arrived and Liam and Maya are talking, giving each other heart eyes. Louis smiles at them, thinking both couples are cute. He hope people think the same about Harry and him.

Eleanor is sitting in the very front. She is talking to the driver, kind of flirting with him. Louis can't believe that he actually has wasted seven years on that girl. Seven years of his life just gone. Luckily he has Harry now to make up for it, hopefully for the rest of his life.

In front of Harry and Louis is Taylor. She is watching out of the window, feeling miserable. Louis felt sorry for her at first but after he heard the girl begging his boyfriend to kiss him, all pity is gone.

"Louis?" Taylor turns around, facing the blue eyed boy.

"What do you want." He snaps, not too loud. He doesn't want to wake up his angel.

"I take it that Harry told you what I asked for yesterday..." she whispers, not wanting to make eye contact with the lover of her ex.

"He did. We don't have secrets for each other."

"I want to apologise. That was absolutely out of place. I guess I just wanted to test if Harry was really serious about this or that he is just in some kind of weird phase."

Louis appreciates the apologies though he is really pissed off when he hears Taylor thinks Louis is just some phase to Harry.

"We love each other, Taylor. He is my boyfriend and I trust him when he says he is in love with me. We are planning to live together. I'm quite sure I'm not just a phase." Louis' voice sounds really annoyed. He can't help it but dislike the girl. First she had hurt Harry in the past by cheating on him, then she begged Harry to kiss her while knowing that Louis was literally in the same room and now she has the audacity to doubt their relationship, thinking it's just a phase.

"I know you do. Harry made that very clear yesterday. I wasn't sure but now I am. I'm sorry I wanted to interrupt your relationship. That's all I wanted to say, sorry. It was wrong and unrespectful of me, wanting to come in between your relationship.

And that's when guilt hits Louis. Because yes, Taylor is apologising now for coming in between, but actually Louis has to say those words to the blond. He literally stole her boyfriend that was about to propose. Louis isn't in his right.

"I should say sorry." The boy starts. "I mean, you guys came here together and I basically stole your almost fiancé. I'm sorry that I did that to you, but I'm not sorry for falling for him. We honestly just fell in love and I'm quite sure that if we wouldn't have met here, we would have met somewhere else. I believe that Harry and I were meant to be together, and that we always would have found our way to each other. I'm sorry if that may sound harsh to you, I just don't want to lie. I really love him, Taylor."

Taylor smiles weakly.

"I know you do, he loves you too very much. I hope you guys will be happy together. You have a bright future ahead of you. Take care of him, yeah? He needs someone that takes care of him, and I clearly wasn't that person."

Louis looks down at the boy sleeping on his shoulder, drooling a little on Louis' shirt. He looks fondly at the boy as he plays with his curls.

"I'll protect him with my life." Louis promises, more to himself than to Taylor.

The older girl nods and turns around again, leaning her head against the window.

--

"I hate flying." Harry moans when the boys are in the air. "It's just so boring." Harry doesn't understand people that enjoy flying. It's literally so horrible. The food is bad, it's always cold, your legs have barely space and there is nothing to do. Flying is just torture according to Harry.

Louis looks around, making sure nobody is watching them before he starts kissing Harry's neck, putting his hand on his thigh.

"I know something that we can do, baby. I remember making a promise about being part of a certain club." Louis whispers seductively in Harry's ear, moving his hand up and down his thigh.

"Mmm, yeah Lou." Harry bites his lip, trying to keep in a moan when Louis sucks his neck, creating a love bite.

"I want to wreck you, love." Louis' hand slips into Harry's trousers, teasingly playing with the waistband of his boxers.

"Want to see you all red and flustered, ruining your lips from keeping in your moans, not wanting the whole airplane to hear you. But I'll make them hear it, Harry. By the end of this flight everybody will know how good your boyfriend fucks you, is that what you want?"

Harry is rock hard. Louis and him already have done quite some stuff but the dirty talk Louis was saying now really turns Harry on.

"I want you, Lou."

"Go to the toilet, finger yourself ready. I'll be there in five minutes. Prepare yourself to be wrecked, Styles."

Harry only nods, quickly standing up and basically running towards the toilet on the plane. He really wants to get wrecked by Louis. He really wants to be a part of the mile high club.