Chapter 55

The look in Harry's eyes is full of different emotions when Louis finishes his speech. Happiness, pride, adoration but most of all love. He loves the small boy that claims he is 5'9. He loves his stupid jokes, his sassy comments, loyalty towards Harry and the one thing Harry adores is his courage because yes Harry feels exactly the same way about Louis, if it isn't even stronger, but he would have never had the courage to say this in front of the whole country watching.

Harry grabs Louis' small hand in his big one and plants a soft kiss on it.

"I love you Lou." Harry whispers, pulling the boy on his lap again and hugging him tightly. No one has ever said something like that about Harry and it makes Harry's heart jump uncontrollably.

"I think we have heard enough. You boys can go to the bus that brings you to the hotel. Don't forget that your transfer to the airport is at the hotel at 9 o'clock. Bye Harry, Louis have a safe journey home." Amelia says standing up, wiping the dust off her dress. She walks away and it only takes a few seconds for the girl being completely out of sight.

"So, guess we'll go to the bus. The others are waiting for us." Louis stands up from Harry's lap, never disconnecting their hands.

"Boy, wait."

Niall stops them and both of them turn around, looking at the fake blond.

"I want you to know that I didn't know there were camera's. They told me it was the safe place. If I knew I promise I would have given a heads up. I'm so sorry about what happened. I do hope that you are alright and congratulations on your relationship. You look really happy together. I'm happy you found love, your speech was beautiful Louis. Don't let anyone take you guys down, okay? Keep loving each other!"

Harry smiles at the Irish lad.

"Thank you so much, Niall. Yeah, I will love this little one till the end of time." Harry squeezes Louis, giving him a kiss on his temple. Louis doesn't say anything, he just leans into the touch of his boyfriend.

"If you don't feel like sharing the bus with your exes, I can drive you guys to the hotel, you know to avoid some awkward conversations."

Louis nods his head frantically. "Yes please! I don't feel like seeing Eleanor. Niall, that would be really awesome."

"No worries. I'm going to inform the driver that he can go. Here are my car keys already, Harry knows which car I drive." Niall winks and Harry's jaw drops.

"You knew?"

"Yup."

"How?"

"Cameras in front of the hotel, my friend."

Louis turns around to Harry, looking into his emerald green eyes."

"So my boyfriend is a criminal, huh? Hot." Louis slowly starts to kiss Harry, making the curly lad moan. Harry's hands are moving under Louis' shirt, kissing his neck. He can't wait to be in the hotel room alone with Louis.

"Alexa play Criminal by Britney Spears!" Louis randomly says, laughing with his own joke.

"Way to ruin the moment, Lou." Harry rolls his eyes fondly at the older boy.

"Didn't know we were having one."

"You are such a dork."

"Loser."

"Idiot."

"lame ass."

"Dick."

"Wait, I got this one now! Cock, willie, penis, hard one, shaft, hairy Harry,..."

"What the fuck, Louis! I'm not even hairy!"

"I forgot, remind me to check up on that in our room later." Louis winks at his boyfriend.

"Really, that's your pick up line?"

"Want to hear another one?"

"No."

"Hazza...."

"Fine, go for it. Where the fuck is Niall. I could use him."

"Shut up and listen to me!" Louis whines. It makes Harry chuckle. Louis when he needs attention is like a five year old.

"Okay, babe. Seduce me."

"Well, are you a piece of art?" Louis starts, giving Harry a flirty look. "Because I'd nail you against the wall."

Harry faces slaps himself. He can't believe that Louis can go from pouring out his soul to this. Harry fell in love with the weirdest creation on this earth.

"Baby, I love you but that was so bad."

"You have no sense of humour. Now let's go to Niall's car before we are stuck here on this island." Louis grabs Harry's hand and together they walk towards the Nissan, patiently waiting for the blond lad.

--

It's an hour later when Louis and Harry are settled in their hotel room. They are heavily making out on the bed, touching each other as much as possible because this time tomorrow they will say goodbye to each other for a week to spend time with their families.

"Mmmm, going to miss you so much Lou." Harry pants, grinding down on Louis.

"Me too, Haz. 's going to be so weird not having you around me. Can't imagine it, don't want to imagine it." Louis kisses the boys neck, putting his teeth in it.

"Just a week, babe. Then we'll go to London together, find our little home. Oh, god Louis this is so good!"

Just when Louis wanted to take off Harry's shirt, they hear a knock on the door.

"Nooooo!" Louis moans, rolling off Harry.

"Who can it possibly be at this time." Harry groans, stepping out of the bed to open the door of his room.

Harry needs to gasp for air when he sees the person in front of his door. He sees a pair of blue eyes, not the pair he loves, but the pair he used to love.

"Taylor, hey." Harry says feeling uneasy.

"Can we talk? I didn't want to talk in front of all those cameras."

Harry nods, opening the door more.

Louis looks up when he sees the blond girl in the middle of his room.

"Oh euhm, Hey." Louis waves awkwardly at the pair, not knowing how to behave. It's not every night Louis has the ex of his boyfriend standing in his room seconds after he planned to fuck the boy into the mattress.

"Taylor is here to talk." Harry says carefully, not wanting to upset Louis. He knows that the boy tends to get jealous and he has had problems with Taylor before.

"That's fine, I totally understand. Should I move to the balcony? Give you guys some privacy?" Louis suggests.

Harry gives Louis a thankful smile. He really appreciates it that his boyfriend cooperates so easily.

"That would be cool, Lou. Or we can go there as well, doesn't really matter. If you want to sleep..."

Louis shakes his head.

"No, I'll go. Let me grab a sweater. It's a bit windy at night. Good luck, both of you. I hope you can talk it out. Harry really didn't want to hurt you and it would be awesome if you guys could end up as friends." Louis smiles weakly at Taylor. The girl hasn't done anything wrong and Louis genuinely hopes they can be friends. Harry cares about her and if Eleanor wouldn't have acted the way she did, Louis would have wanted to stay friends with her as well. Falling out of love doesn't equal stop caring and Louis knows his boyfriend still cares about the blond. He hopes they can work it out, Louis isn't jealous anymore. He knows Harry picked him and he knows Harry loves him just as much Louis loves Harry.