Chapter 49

Louis and Harry are lazily making out on the beach, enjoying each other's company.

"I don't want to go back to my room." Louis murmurs quickly during the kiss.

"Me neither. I want to stay with you." Harry cuddles into Louis and Louis kisses his curls.

"We should break into one of the empty hotel rooms so we can sleep together." Louis suggests.

"Louis, we can't break into a hotel room."

"I heard the honey moon suite has a jacuzzi."

"Louis, we can't break into the honey moon suite."

"We can't? Watch me!" Louis stands up and reaches his hand to Harry to help him up.

"What are you planning, Lou? I know that face..."

Louis smirks, biting his lip as he looks at Harry. He leans closer to the boy so he can whisper in his ear.

"I'm planning to find us a fancy room so I can fuck you into the fancy mattress without having to worry about anything or anyone hearing us. I want you, Haz. I need you."

Louis' soft lips are caressing the shell of Harry's ear. The dirty words spoken by his lover turn Harry on so much and he is feeling himself heat up.

"Lou, as much as I want to we can't..." He moans out, enjoying Louis' touch.

"We can, babe. Trust me. Come on." He takes Harry's hand in his and leads him towards the tall building.

Louis knows that there are camera's in reception placed by the producers so they have to find a way to get into the building without crossing reception.

"Okay, baby. This is the plan. I'm going to climb up and..."

"No way you are climbing, Louis." Harry interrupts.

"It's no big deal, baby. I'll just have to jump from balcony to balcony. Look at the bricks, I can climb don't worry. I'm actually spiderman, don't tell anyone though."

"Louis it's not funny I'm not letting you climb up there. There is no way I'm letting you. If you fall down you are literally dead."

"But I'm not going to fall."

"Louis..." Harry gives him a warning look.

"Don't worry, love. I did this kind of stuff all the time as a teenager. Trust me, okay. You go to the elevator, go to the third floor and I'll let you into the room okay?"

Louis cups Harry's cheek and kisses his lips.

"I really don't like this, Lou. Can we not break into a room on the ground floor?"

"Nope, I read in the brochure that all the suites are on the third floor, love."

"I don't need a suite, I need you, alive."

"I will be. Don't worry. Now go to reception okay, baby? Don't forget, third floor. There will be one door swung open, come in there. "

Louis kisses Harry one more time and with a sigh Harry leaves Louis when he starts climbing from balcony to balcony, barely having support and things to hold.

Harry walks through reception and gives a small smile to the girl standing there. He quickly moves to the elevator, pressing on the golden number three.

It feels like eternity when the elevator is finally on the third floor. When Harry steps out of the elevator his heart stops beating. None of the doors is open.

"For fucks sake, Louis..." He whispers, tears already forming in his green eyes. Just as he is about to turn back, he hears a door open.

"Hazza?"

Harry smiles and quickly runs to the room, kissing Louis passionately.

"I didn't see an open door, Louis you scared the hell out of me!" Harry says after the kiss, leaning his forehead on the older boy.

"I was having a fight with the balcony door. I told you nothing would happen. Now come inside. There is a bubble bath and I really want to be in it with you." Louis' voice is getting more quiet by each word he says and he kisses Harry's jaw.

"This is our night, Hazza. This is the night we have been deserving since the first time we met." Louis' hand slides under Harry's shirt and takes it off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

"I love you so much, Lou." Harry undresses the older boy as well, for the first time being able to really admire his body. The light in the hiding room is barely there. Louis is just gorgeous and Harry is falling for the guy more and more each minute that passes.

When they are both naked Louis leads them to the bubble bath. He is sitting down first and pulls Harry between his legs. He starts massaging his shoulders and kisses his neck from time to time. Harry's eyes are closed and he enjoys the touches of his lover. They are so gentle yet manly.

"Can I wash your hair, baby? We never took a bath or showered together and it's the one thing I have been thinking about."

"Yes, of course boo."

Louis quickly leaves the tub, taking a small bottle of shampoo that the hotel provides and goes back in.

"Go under water for a sec, love. Your hair has to be completely wet." Louis instructs the younger boy. Harry does as told and when he is back up his face is covered by his curls. Louis gently removes them from his face and kisses the plumb pair of lips again. He is addicted to Harry and wants to touch him in so many different ways.

Louis puts the shampoo in his hand and starts to rub it into Harry's curls, massaging his scalp. Harry can't help but moan. The feeling of Louis' hands on him is so amazing and overwhelming. He feels an electric shock through his body that wakes up the butterflies in his stomach.

"Are you enjoying it, baby?" Louis asks, voice only a whisper.

"Mmmm..." Harry moans, eyes closed.

"Your hair is washed, love." He turns the boy around and places him on his lap. He immediately connects their lips in the most passionate way. Knowing that there are no people outside that might hear them or camera's that might catch them makes everything so much better. Louis can't wait to have this feeling every single day when they are back in the UK. It's the best Louis has ever felt and he wants to hold on to that feeling.

"Let's go out, Hazza." Louis murmurs into the kiss.

"Why, it's so comfortable and I love kissing you." Harry connects their lips again and Louis can't stop smiling. The boy is just way too adorable. He loves him so much it hurts.

"I promise you won't regret going out." Louis kisses Harry's neck, hands lingering over the younger boys' chest.

Harry can't answer, only enjoying the feeling of Louis' hands everywhere. They have had sex before but this time it's so much different. It's only the two of them, it's the most private they have been for three weeks.

"Hazza, baby let's go to bed. I'm going to make love to you."

______

Thanks for all the comments! Keep them coming :)

I had a horrible day, school literally killed me