Chapter 53

Louis is now sitting in the auto bus together with the other couples, except for Harry and Taylor. There is a screen in front so they can follow the campfire from Harry and Taylor.

"Louis, I know you said that you want to split up but..."

"Eleanor don't even speak to me. Let me watch Harry's campfire." Louis snaps.

"But..."

"Eleanor."

"Okay, we'll talk later in our room."

Louis doesn't even react anymore. He will tell Eleanor later that there is no way they are still sharing a room.

Louis looks up when he sees Harry appear on the screen. He looks so incredibly good. Louis feels butterflies in his stomach when he watches the boy. That's his Hazza.

"Harry, hi!" Niall smiles.

"Hey Niall."

"How was your dream date?"

"It was all right I guess." Harry smiles.

"And Temptation Island as an experience. How do you look back to it?"

Louis bites his lip. He is really curious what Harry is going to answer.

"I think Temptation Island is the best decision I have ever made. I've met some amazing people and I'm really glad I got to know them. I made the best memories of my life here. Yeah I'm really happy that I got the chance to come on the show."

"And Taylor, she really proved herself, didn't she?" Niall winks.

Louis' breath is stuck in his throat. He knows that Taylor proved herself and that scares him. Yes Harry threw away the ring but that doesn't mean that he is going to break up now. He can still change his mind.

"Yeah, she did." Is the only thing Harry says.

"Well, Harry look behind you buddy! We've got a nice surprise for you."

Harry turns around and a tall blond with curly hair appears on the screen. Louis can't help but feel like he wants to pull out all her hair. She is way too happy to see Harry again. Not that he is blaming her, Harry is fucking awesome.

"Harry! Babe!" She runs towards Harry and jumps in his arms, pressing her lips on his.

Jealousy. That's the only word that fits Louis right now. His jaw clenches as he is watching what's going on. He gets it, of course Harry doesn't drop her like that but still, Louis would have preferred that action. Right now the girl is jumping in the arms of his boy and is kissing the lips he is supposed to kiss. He can feel Liam and Zayn's eyes on him, giving him a pitiful look, but he ignores it.

He already feels a lot better when Harry puts her down and they move to the small bench, Harry purposely leaving some space between the two. It makes Louis' heart flutter.

"Are you guys happy to see each other back?" Amelia asks.

Taylor nods enthusiastically, closing the gap between the two again.

"I'm so happy to see my baby. I have missed him so much." She kisses his cheek and Harry smiles watery.

"We are going to show you the videos from each other's dream date and the last few days, but honestly there is not really something to show. You guys both have been loyal to each other."

Amelia gives the tablet to the pair and they just watch some videos from the other having fun with the other people. There are no videos from kissing, cheating, flirting or anything.