Chapter 18

The next morning Louis wakes up with a pounding head. He groans when he opens his eyes, the light hurting his head even more. He wants to sit up but feels a pressure on his chest. He can't help but smile when he sees a bunch of curls. His Hazza...

And then the events of yesterday start playing in Louis' head. The making out, the hickey, twerking, lap dance, their moment in the pool and ... The hiding room.

Louis can't believe himself. He fucked Harry. He... He took the boys' virginity in the back, he... Louis starts sobbing and panicking and the curly boy got woken up by tears falling down on his body.

"Lou? Louis what's wrong?" Harry asks worriedly. He sits up to look at the boy.

"D-Do y-y-you r-r-eme-mbb-er yesterday?" The older boy sobs.

Of course Harry remembers. Louis' lips on his, his hands touching him everywhere, Louis being inside of him...

"Yeah, I do."

"I'm so sorry Hazza! Did I hurt you? I will never forgive myself if I hurt you! Please tell me you are okay! Don't hate me!" Louis' sobs are loud and Harry takes the boy in his arms. He wants to feel bad for Louis and also for Taylor, but secretly he is just happy that Harry's wellbeing is the first thing Louis thinks about and not Eleanor.

Louis feels sick even thinking about the possibility that he hurt this precious boy. He really couldn't live with himself and he patiently waits for Harry's answer.

"You didn't hurt me, babe. I wanted it, I enjoyed it. You too, right? Are you hurt? Did I do something to you that you didn't want? " Harry asks, scared for the answer the older boy will give him. He can't hurt Louis. Harry could not handle the thought about hurting Louis in any way.

Harry's hands are now cupping Louis' cheeks, making blue and green meet.

"I enjoyed it too, a lot actually. I wanted everything and I'm far from hurt. I was just scared that I would have hurt you, you know. I never had sex with a guy and I always heard that it's a lot of prepping and..."

Harry puts his finger on Louis' lips. He really wishes he could kiss the boy to silence now but the camera's are hanging in his room, thankfully only recording the video and not the sound and oh yeah, he has a girlfriend that he really loves.

"It's fine, Lou. It was good. You were good. I mean, not that I'm going to do a lot of walking today but it's fine. We are fine, yeah? Are you angry about what happened? Are you angry with me?" Harry nervously bites his lip. If he loses Louis over one round, okay maybe five rounds of amazing sex, he will never forgive himself.

"I'm not angry Hazza. I did start it all with the making out session and the touching in the pool. I could never be angry with you. Come, hug me." Louis whispers. Harry does as told and Louis kisses his forehead, the sign they give each other that they are not angry, completely fine and forgiven.

Harry smiles when he feels Louis' soft lips on his forehead and Louis starts talking after he breaks the contact.

"Are you angry with me, Haz?" Louis asks nervously. He really doesn't want the younger boy to be angry with him. The curly lad is way too important for Louis.

Harry doesn't say a word and just plants his lips on Louis' forehead. It makes Louis' heart flutter and he takes the hand of this boy he started to care about so much.

"But it can never happen again, Hazza." Louis whispers. "I don't regret that it happened because it felt really right and I enjoyed it a lot, babe but it just can not happen again." Louis is playing with Harry's fingers.

"Why not? Was I not good enough, Lou?" Harry looks with big, watery eyes at Louis and Louis just feels his heart breaking. How can this beautiful boy think like that?

"No, Hazza love of course that is not the problem. We both have girlfriends, love. We can't do this to them. I know it's not really cheating but would you be happy if Taylor and El start having sex? Babe, you are planning to marry Taylor. If that's what you want than we can not do this again. This was a one time thing, Hazza. We are friends, not a couple. I feel like if we do repeat this, we are cheating on our girlfriends and I don't think I can live with myself if I do." Louis caresses Harry's cheek. How he wishes he could just kiss the boy. Not because he is in love with him, just as some kind of showing support.

"I understand. Yeah, you are right. We should not do this again. Taylor and I will get married and you and Eleanor have been together forever. We can't really risk that for some friends helping each other to get off, right? But I'm not going to lie, Lou it is the greatest that I have felt in a while. Thank you."

It makes Louis' heart beats like crazy. He made Harry feel good. Harry should know how good he made Louis feel. Louis decides to tell him.

"Yesterday when we played never have I ever..." Louis starts. "I realised how... Boring El and I are. We never experience something new. Sometimes she buys some really nice lingerie but we've only ever touched each other. When you touched me yesterday, Hazza it felt so good. I love El with all my heart but I never came before like you made me come." Louis admits. He feels guilty for saying it. If Eleanor would hear that she would be crashed but it is the truth.

Louis is sure it has nothing to do with feelings or anything. The reason that yesterday with Harry was so good is because it was something new, something Louis had never tried before. It was pure sexual and lust and two friends helping each other out. He guesses the thing he does with El is making love. Honestly he is not even sure if it's that. They just kind of touch let's say.

"Well I just want to tell you that you were right." Harry says.

"About?"

"You are great in bed." Harry bites his lip flirty when the words leave his mouth and Louis could just take the boy right now back to the hiding room and go for another round.

"Want to go for one more round before we stop this?" Louis whispers in Harry's ear, touching the boy on his thighs secretly, hidden by the blanket for the camera's.

 "Yes please."

"Okay, let's go. From than we are going to stay loyal yeah?"

"Of course, Lou."