Chapter 19

Louis presses his lips on Harry, still enjoying the feeling that the younger boy gave him just minutes ago. Yesterday was good, nice, satisfying. Today without alcohol circulating in their blood it was just fucking mind blowing.

"This was so good." Harry says while kissing Louis. Louis only beams, agreeing with Harry and he never stops kissing the boy. He enjoys the pair of plumb lips on his tinner ones. Louis is high on the feeling.

"But we should get dressed again and leave, babe." Harry moans, not really wanting to stop.

"No, this is the last time we are doing this. If we step out of the room, it's over." Louis complains. He wishes he could just stay the rest of the day in this room.

"Love, people will get suspicious if we stay here."

Louis only nods. "Let me do this one more time."

Louis presses his lips against Harry's, moaning when he feels the younger boys' tongue against his lips. They make out for about five more minutes. Their lips are red and swollen and both boys are out of breath.

"Not going to lie, Lou. You are a fucking good kisser." Harry admits.

"So are you, Hazza. But this was it, yeah. No more kissing, no more touching each other. We are going to behave ourselves like the good friends we are, yeah?" Louis sounds like he tries to convince himself more than he tries to convince Harry.

"Yeah, last time. We have girlfriends."

"Uhu, girlfriends."

"Are you nervous about the campfire?" Harry asks.

Louis nods. "Yeah, honestly I am a little bit. After what Max said..." He says while putting on his shirt.

"The guy was just speaking bullshit, babe. Can you throw me my shorts?" Louis takes the pair of shorts and throws it to the curly lad.

"I don't know. He sounded so sure and he really scared me and made me even doubt El in a kind of way."

"Don't let him get to you. They are getting paid to ruin your relationship. Don't let him do that. You are a good lad, Tomlinson."

"Thanks Styles. So are you."

Before the boys leave the room they share one more passionate kiss, a kind of memory so they will not forget the feeling of the other boys' lips on their own.

It's evening and both boys and girls are sitting around their own campfire, nervous for what their partner is doing on the other side.

"Do you think our boyfriends will be like last time and only spend time with each other? Because then I would feel happy." Taylor says to Eleanor.

"I don't know, Tay. I hope Louis doesn't cheat and I have him indeed rather with Harry than with that Danielle girl."

"Yeah, I don't like that Kendall."

The girls stop talking when Amelia arrives, tablet in her hands.

"Good evening girls, how are you doing?" the hostess asks the girls.

"I'm really good." Taylor smiles.

"That's great love. Should I show you Harry's video?"

The blond with curly hair nods and waits patiently for videos of her boyfriend to appear on the screen.

"Kendall, babe. You look good today. Want to go for a swim?"

Taylor already feels her blood boiling hearing Harry using the word babe.

Next thing there are videos from Harry and Kendall in the pool.

"Ah, stop it H!" The black haired girl screams when she gets splashed by Harry. Harry looks at the side and then focusses again on Kendall, grabbing the girl and throwing her in the water.

"Look at you, you little mermaid." The pair giggles and Harry touches Kendall from time to time, meanwhile looking at Danielle and Louis. Kendall jumps on Harry's back and he leads the girl towards the pool, all laughing and happy together.

"What did you think about this, Taylor?" Amelia asks.

"I mean... It doesn't make me happy to see him like that with another girl but it's not like he is cheating on me. I can live with it."

Amelia nods and then she turns to Eleanor.

"El, how are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

"Nervous? Why girl? Do you think Louis will cheat on you?"

The brunette shakes her head. "No, no that's not it. It really is not. Just... never mind. Can I see the videos please?"

Amelia nods and hands the tablet over to Eleanor.

The brunette is shocked when he sees her boyfriend sitting on this Danielle's lap, taking a whole banana into his mouth. They are both laughing and Louis gives her a hug.

The next video is from Louis leaning his head on Danielle's shoulder in the jeep.

The last video is Danielle sitting in between Louis' legs and Louis is playing with her hair. None of the videos were with audio.

"What do you think about them?" Amelia asks.

"He is clearly close to that girl." Eleanor has her arms crossed.

"Are you angry with him?"

Eleanor shakes her head. "No, no this was nothing in comparison that could have happened." Eleanor admits.

"The next video, Taylor, Eleanor I want you to look at them together. It's from the game truth or dare that your boyfriends played the other day.

The video starts playing and both Taylor and El are watching the video with their jaw on the floor. There are their boyfriends, making out, giving each other a striptease, hickeys and twerk in front of each other. El and Taylor look at each other. What the hell did they just see?

Eleanor literally throws the tablet towards Amelia and she just walks off. Taylor follows closely behind her.

"Eleanor, chill. It was during the game truth or dare. They probably didn't want to pick the girls for activities so they wouldn't hurt our feelings. There is no need to storm off like that, sweety."

"No reason? For years people have been throwing in my face that I'm dating a gay guy and look at this! Taylor that was not just a dare! They were full out snogging and touching each other. I'm just so... AAAARGH!" Eleanor kicks a random stone and Taylor tries to calm the girl down, even though Eleanor's words are echoing in her head.

'they were full out snogging and touching each other.'