Chapter 30

Louis and Harry are sitting in the back of the small bus that drives them to the campfire. Harry is sitting next to the window and Louis is sitting on his lap, head resting against Harry's chest, loving how protected it feels.

Louis really wants to kiss Harry so badly now they are all cuddled up. He checks the other two boys.

Zayn has his mp3 in his ears. Wow, mp3 why didn't Louis think about that when they told him phones weren't aloud. He doesn't like to admit it but Zayn is a genious.

In the very front, next to the driver actually, is Liam trying to chat to the man. It is quite a funny sight as the man has no clue what Liam is saying and it clearly annoys him that Liam keeps talking and everybody just notices that except for Liam. It's quite funny.

Everybody is occupied and quickly Louis pushes his lips against Harry's plumb ones.

"Why did I deserve that?" Harry whispers in Louis ear.

"I just really like you."

"Do you now?"

"Yes. Don't get so full of yourself now curling iron."

"Why wouldn't I be? The Louis Tomlinson likes me. What you're going to do about it?"

"One: I'm not some kind of celebrity, so please don't call me that ever again it makes me cringe. It sounds like I'm some kind of singer of a weird boyband. Two: I said really like you and three: Maybe I will kiss Zayn."

Harry burst out laughing when he sees Louis' serious face making the other two boys look up to them for a second, but immediately focus again on their own thing. They are used to Louis' and Harry's crazy outbursts. They have been like that since day one and Liam swears that those two boys have their own fucking universe.

"You're an idiot, Lou."

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

Louis quickly looks around again, seeing that the boys are back to their own business and kisses Harry, this time a bit longer.

"I will talk a lot if that is the way you make me shut up." Harry bites his lip that is slightly red and swollen.

"Just wait when we are back in London. I promise you I will show you a lot more ways to shut you up." Louis slightly moves his but on Harry's lap, making the younger boy bit his lip even harder to hold in a moan.

"Don't you dare play this game now, Lou. We are literally going to the campfire. We are possibly going to watch our girlfriends fucking other people and here you are trying make me all hard and turned on. I hate you."

"You hate me?" Louis raises his eyebrow and looks amused at the curly lad.

"Yes, I hate you."

"Okay." Louis stands up, making feel Harry's legs feel cold and takes place next to Zayn. Harry can't help but laugh when he sees Louis trying to talk to the black haired boy. Harry isn't happy that Louis left him and he misses his warmth but he has to admit it's kind of funny to see Louis interact with the boy.

It's only five minutes later when Louis walks back over to Harry.

"Missed me?" Harry smirks.

"You wish."

"Admit it."

"No."

Admit it."

"No."

"Louis!"

"Harry."

"Kiss me." The curly lad whispers.

Just as Louis is about to lean in the bus stops abruptly, making Louis fall on Harry's lap again.

"See, I knew you missed me."

"Shut it, curling iron."

"Kiss me then, short legs."

And so Louis does quickly before the boys step out of the bus.

"Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis how are you doing boys?" Niall asks.

"We're good, thanks. I think I speak for all of us that we are curious what this is about though." Liam answers.

"I honestly don't really care." Zayn huffs.

"Well, I'll tell you what we are doing here. What's happening tonight has never happened before in temptation island. It's mainly about Louis but all of you are involved."

"What about Louis?" Harry says grabbing the older boys' hand protectively. Niall stands up and hands the tablet over to Louis.

"Louis, what you will see might be really hurtful. Just so you are prepared."

Louis only nods and presses play.

"I hate myself, Perrie." Eleanor is crying on one of the sunbeds, her head hidden between her knees. "I'm so fucking disgusting. I betrayed the one person that has always loved me and supported me no matter what. I can't imagine Louis seeing those videos of me and Max. I feel so disgusted." Her sobs are loud and Perrie rubs her back.

"I know you feel bad, El but there is nothing that you can do now. You have to eat, Eleanor you haven't been doing that since Max and that's almost a week ago. I'm worried about you. You made a mistake but I'm sure when the show is over you can go and talk to Louis. You guys have been together for seven years, I don't he isn't open to talk to you. He loves you so much El anyone can see that. Zayn never cared about me like Louis cares about you. You've been stupid but I think you two can work through it, of course if you still want Louis."

"Of course I still want Louis! He is the best thing in my life. I fucking love him so much. I feel so stupid. Per... Just please keep my razors in your room. I have been thinking about it." Her voice is barely a whisper and Perrie nods. "We get through this El, you and Lou will get through this."

And that's where the video goes black. Louis has tears in his eyes after seeing El like this. She doesn't eat, the cutting,... Everything from back when her twin sister committed suicide comes back to Louis. El isn't a mentally stable person and even though he is sure he is not in love with her anymore, this really hurts. He still cares about her and she clearly regrets what she has done.

"Louis, are you okay?" Niall, who normally likes to provoke the boys a bit, sounds genuinely concerned.

Louis just shakes his head, not able to talk.

"Look, Louis. The crew is really concerned about you and El. El has tried to harm herself and doesn't eat, and you also haven't left your room for a few days and avoided eating. We have been receiving a lot of tweets and even phone calls from your mother.

We want you to give the chance to talk to Eleanor. But because there is written in the rules you are normally not allowed to, all the other contestants have to vote. You can only talk if you have only people voting yes. If there is one no, we are really sorry but can't do anything for you."