Chapter16

"Hey, everybody!" Niall enters the villa with his signatured big smile. Harry is still in the pool with Kendall and the others are chilling at the sunbeds. Kendall and Harry climb out and join the others when they see Niall arrive. Harry takes place on Louis' lap, knowing the boy hates it when Harry touches him when he comes out of the pool. He also might have just missed the boys' attention, only a little bit.

"Why would you do that Harry? Get your wet ass off me!" Louis complains. He lies. He doesn't want Harry to move but he can't tell him that. He won't tell Harry he has missed his attention for the passed hour.

"You are comfortable, now shut up we have to listen to Niall." Harry smirks.

Louis playfully rolls his eyes and puts his arms around Harry's body, biting his shoulder playfully before leaning his head on it.

"Vampire." Harry whispers.

"Then I would have sucked you."

"Is that a proposition?"

"Shut up and pay attention." Louis slaps Harry's tight softly before focussing on Niall again.

"Today is game day! All your classic high school drinking games will be played. Here is a stack of cards for the 'Never have I ever' game, here is another one that we copied from the mobile drinking app 'picolo' and of course a high school drinking game day/ night wouldn't be complete with a stack of 'Truth or dare'. You know the rules yourself for all the games, have fun, get drunk and enjoy!" Niall waves at the group and leaves the villa.

"Let's start with never have I ever?" Liam suggests. Everybody nods and now the group are sitting in a circle, the cards in the middle and a bottle of vodka each to fill their shot glasses.

"Who starts?" Louis asks.

"The youngest."

"That's meeeee!" Sophia says happily. She takes a card from the middle and starts to read it.

'Never have I ever had sex in public.'

"Does a car count as public?" Harry asks.

"Unless you were fucking in your garage, it is Hazza." Louis rolls his eyes. The older boy himself doesn't drink. El and him aren't that... adventurous in the bedroom.

Harry playfully hits Louis with his elbow and takes a shot. Louis bites his lip. He can totally imagine Harry fucking in a car...

'Never have I ever cheated on someone."

Again Louis doesn't drink but he is in shock when the boy next to him does.

"I thought Taylor only cheated on you?" Louis asks in shock.

"She did. I cheated on my girlfriend when I was 12. I kissed another girl on the cheek and she broke up with me for it."

"You are a dork, Styles."

"I was a bad boy."

"Sure you were."

"Stop flirting and take the next question, Lou." Danielle says handing Louis over the next cart.

Never have I ever thought about having sex with my best friend.

Louis bites his lip when he sees Harry taking another shot. Would he think about this morning? Obviously not. Probably he was best friends with Taylor or something before they got together.

Did Louis think about fucking his best friend? He never thought about Eleanor that way before they started dating and he also didn't think about Harry like that.