Chapter 50

Harry wakes up, feeling a warm pair of lips on his. He smiles when he thinks about last night and starts to kiss the boy back.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning, love. God waking up in a proper bed and being able to kiss you is just the best thing ever. Can't wait to be home so I can do this so many more times." Louis moans, connecting their lips again.

"I agree. Talking about home, we will see Taylor and Eleanor today..." Harry says, not even bothering to call them their girlfriends anymore.

"I know. I'm not looking forward to it but on the other side, we will both finally be free from them and can give our all in this relationship. We can be boyfriends for everyone to know."

"Do you think we can share a room tonight? Like instead of sharing with the girls before we have to leave for our flight back?"

Louis nods.

"Yeah, I mean we are both going to break up. They can't expect us to share a room with our ex."

"True. What will we do when we land?" Harry asks while playing with Louis' hair.

"Well, I think we should both go back home first and be honest with our families. I'm going to tell my mom and sisters about you. I don't want to lie to them. What do you think we should do?"

"Yeah I agree on spending time with our family first. It will be hard though. My stepfather is the most homophobic person on this planet. But I'm not going to lie anymore. For the first time I feel happy, free, myself and it's because of you. I'm holding on to that feeling. I love you." Harry presses his lips on Louis' and he feels the older boys heart beating rapidly. It makes Harry fall in love even more.

"Love you too, Hazza." Louis says after the make out session. His finger slides over his own lips. They are swollen and hurt a bit.

"My mom is going to buy me a flat in London. I was thinking maybe you could move in with me... I know we don't know each other for a long time but we have been spending 24 hours togethers for three weeks non-stop. We have been acting like a proper couple that lives together you know, cooking each other breakfast, sleeping together, all the domestic stuff. I think I will really miss you if I don't wake up next to you every day. I'm used to it and I don't feel like getting rid of that habit."

Louis smiles at the younger boy, kissing his curls.

"I think that's an amazing idea, Hazza. I would miss you a lot as well. I love falling asleep in your arms and wake you up with a kiss. It's literally my favourite thing to do. I am homeless and jobless after a few hours anyway so yeah I'd like to live with you. I think it will work. London has a lot of job opportunities. Yeah, I actually see our future there!" Louis gets excited from the thought of him and Harry living together, living the life of a real couple. He can't wait to wake up Harry with a kiss every day, cook him breakfast, all the little things. Louis is genuinely excited about this.

"Maybe we can look for a nice flat together. We can spend like a weekend together in London and go house haunting."

"That's nice, Haz. I would really like that. And if you want you can stay at my place until it's settled, or we can go to yours as well, you know switch. I don't think I will be able to miss you more than like a few days."

"Agreed. We are such a clingy couple."

"You love it, though."

"I do. I love you." Harry kisses the older boy again, hands roaming his small body. For the last time they make love in the fancy hotel room, enjoying each other before they have to face the hardest part of the journey: The final campfire with their partner.