Chapter 12

The next two days Louis and Harry were inseparable. They slept together, went to breakfast together, chilled out at the pool or beach together, pranked the others in the house together. Every single minute it was Harry and Louis. The only time they weren't attached to the hip was when they had to go on dates with one of the girls, Louis with Danielle and Harry with Kendall.

And it annoyed Louis so much that Harry always chose Kendall to take out on dates and not one of the other girls. Why is he always picking her? She is flirting shamelessly with him the whole time and always tries to touch him. It annoys Louis already so much, so imagine Taylor when she sees the videos of her boyfriend taking such a slut on dates all the time, never going for one of the other girls.

But Louis isn't the only one that doesn't agree with the choices of their best friend. Every single time Harry hears that Louis choses Danielle he wants to put his fingers in his throat and just throw up right then and there. It's disgusting. Louis is so attached to the brunette that it makes Harry nauseous. Louis is always talking about trusting her and being able to talk to her as friends. Guess what, Louis? It's temptation island. Danielle doesn't want to be friends with him, she wants to ride his fucking dick so the tv company pays her a lot. Harry is afraid she will succeed in seducing the older boy. Harry would be broken... For Louis of course. He doesn't want him to be sad for ruining his relationship with El. That's why Harry doesn't want Louis near the brunette. He is only protecting his best friends relationship, nothing more.

And Harry being Harry did snap at Louis from time to time when he heard the boy talking about Danielle and even sometimes when he talked about El, and gives him some rude comments. Harry doesn't really understand why he does it and why he is so annoyed about it all but he can't deny it clearly annoys him. And like promised every time Harry is rude to Louis, Louis doesn't say anything.

Louis doesn't feel like fighting his best friend. Louis would literally been torn apart if he and Harry decide not to talk anymore. Louis would go literally crazy without the curly lad on his side.

So every time Harry says something rude without actually meaning it, Louis jumps on his back without saying a word and makes Harry run five laps around the pool. From time to time he slaps Harry's ass, ordering to run faster and it only makes Harry giggle.

After the laps Harry would just hug Louis as an apology. Louis doesn't need to hear the words every single time, he knows Harry is sorry by only looking in those sad green eyes. Louis would kiss Harry on his forehead telling him that everything is fine, that they are fine. Harry knows that the moment Louis doesn't kiss his forehead, he fucked up.

Right now the four boys are hanging around the pool together. Even Zayn is joining the other two, all for of them enjoying a beer.

"Where are the girls actually?" Louis asks before sipping his beer.

"Why, miss the attention from your little Danielle?" Harry says rolling his eyes. He can't believe Louis is asking about them. He should be happy they are not here. But no... He misses Danielle of course.

"Up." Louis orders.

"What?"

"Up. I'm jumping on your back."

Harry obeys and a few seconds later he feels a lightweight on his back. Harry starts running five laps. When he is done he pulls his arms around Louis and Louis kisses his forehead. Both boys sit down again and sip from their beer like nothing happened.

"You two are so weird..." Zayn says looking from Louis at Harry.

"Says the boy that barely sad 5 words to us in a week." Louis says laughing, not wanting to offend the black haired guy.

"No offence, mate but Zayn is right. The two of you are just weird."

"Payno, come on lad! You are supposed to be on my side!" Louis moans.

"I'm only on the right side, my friend." Liam chuckles.

"That's why Harry is my best friend and not you."

"So that's the reason? If Liam would have been nicer to you, would he have been your best friend?" Harry says playfully but still a flash of hurt visible in his eyes. He doesn't know why he gets so easily hurt by the things Louis says. It wasn't even something bad.

"Of course not. You are my curly pants. He is only Liam no hair. You're my first choice, always."

"You are obsessed with people's hair." Liam comments.

"How can I be obsessed with yours if you don't have any, babe." Louis winks jokingly at Liam.

"I'm your first choice, huh? Why you are calling him babe then?" Harry really does his best not to sound bitter, he really does. He wants to play it off as a joke but really it's not.

"Is little Hazza jealous?" Louis jokes moving closer to Harry.

"What? No."

"You are."

"Am not."

"Are so badly."

"No."

Louis is now basically sitting on Harry's lap, both boys only wearing swimming trunks. He leans closer to Harry's ear so he can whisper in it.

"Would you like me to call you babe?" Louis voice is soft and raspy and it makes Harry's breathing uneven.

"I euhm..." Harry has a big gulp in his throat. Zayn and Liam started their own conversation, not wanting to be a part of whatever was going on between those two.

Louis is still leaning over the younger boy, lips touching the shell of his ear. He doesn't know where he gets all the confidence from but he think it is fucking amazing.

"What's wrong? Are you speechless, babe".

"I think you should hug me now." Harry tries to sound confident.

"Hug you?" Louis takes a bit of distance but is still straddling Harry's lap.

"Yeah, like how I hug you to say sorry when I was mean. You were mean to my now as well, calling other people babe and stuff. So you should give me an apology hug."

Louis bites his lip as he looks at the beautiful boy he is straddling. He is so cute and innocent and the way he is looking right now at Louis... It does something to him. He also likes the way how hugging and the kiss on the forehead becomes their thing. It's a nice gesture between friends and it shows their mutual respect for each other, you know, how they are able to forgive the other.

"Fine, I'll hug you." Louis wraps his arms around Harry's muscular back and his head is resting into the crook of Harry's neck. He loves cuddling with Harry. He is such a teddy bear. A huge smile appears on his face when he feels Harry's lips on his forehead. Knowing the meaning of this gesture makes Louis' stomach feel funny and he just cuddles into Harry deeper. He loves the way Harry makes him feel. It makes Eleanor disappear out of his head and that's exactly what he needs for the next two upcoming weeks. He just wants to spend every single second of the day hugging the big, curly teddy bear that he can call his best friend. He loves their amazing, platonic hugs.

Their cuddle session gets interrupted by a fake blond Irish boy entering the villa.

"Hello, boys! Got a surprise for you!"