Chapter 33

The whole day Louis has been a nervous wreck. If he did manage to persuade Zayn to vote yes, he was going to see Eleanor. Louis is already planning the whole conversation in his mind.

First of all he is going to hug her. He knows she will need a hug and Louis is more than willing to give her one.

Than Louis is going to let her talk so she can get everything off her chest. Louis knows that she will cry and apologise, telling him how horrible she is.

Louis will tell her that yes, she made a mistake, but that everything is okay, that everybody makes mistakes and he will forgive her.

He will beg her to stop harming herself, that there is nothing to feel guilty for. That yes, it is better they break up but that it's not only Eleanor. Louis will tell her honestly that maybe he would have even forgiven her and stayed with her if the situation was different but that right now he fell in love with someone else and he actually sees a future with them.

Of course Louis is not going to mention Harry. The camera's will be there for sure and he can not out himself and Harry like that on tv. Harry should get a proper chance as well to talk to Taylor. Louis will keep it vague but will claim some of the blame for the end of their relationship.

He will tell El that she is so beautiful and that he is very thankful for the time they spent together but , that now it's time to let go of each other as lovers, that they reached their limits. He will tell her honestly that he has found a person that he sees himself sharing a future with and that he hopes El will find her person as well and that when she has, he hopes he get to know the person that will make her happy for the rest of her life.

He really wants to have this conversation, not only so El feels better but than he can finally be with Harry without feeling all the guilt. Maybe it will make him stop snapping at the younger boy. Louis is stressed now all the time, scared that there will be randomly camera's. When everything is figured out with El, he can give himself to Harry and the moment that Harry talked to Taylor, Louis will find the most romantic way to ask Harry to be his boyfriend. He really wants Harry to be his boyfriend so badly, it's the only thing Louis thinks about besides El's wellbeing.

"Want to go to the hiding room, Hazza? I could use some private time with you." Louis asks Harry when they lay around the pool.

"I don't know, Lou."

"Why?" Louis looks around and sees camera's pointing at them. He takes Harry's hand and drags him towards the hiding room, pressing their lips together.

"Don't be distant, babe. I know I have been snappy at you lately and you don't deserve it at all. You just try to be there for me and I really appreciate it so much. I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the ass. I do understand if you say that you don't want to be with me after the show but I would be really upset because I really want to be with you."

"Don't be silly, Lou. Of course I want to be with you. You're my small bean. The situation is just stressful I guess and it makes us both act differently. I can't wait for the stress to be over so it's just you and me again, carefree, like in the beginning. I miss joking with you and being crazy with you. I want all of that back but than include kissing. Yeah, kissing you would be really nice. Can we kiss?"

Louis chuckles when he hears Harry's question.

"Of course we can kiss, love." Louis takes the collar of Harry's t-shirt and connects their lips, immediately dominating the kiss. He hears Harry softly moan and it makes Louis grin. He literally can't wait to do this whenever and wherever he wants when they are boyfriends. He really craves Harry's kisses all the time.

"I really missed you tonight. I'm never making that mistake again to tell you to go. I couldn't sleep without those long arms around me and those giant hands resting on my body. I even missed the snoring." Louis kisses Harry's neck.

"I don't snore Lou."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Can't deny it, curling iron."

"I do deny it, shortlegs."

"Fuck you."

"You told me we couldn't yet."

"Perv."

"You started to talk about fucking."

"I'm going to make sure you will need fucking crutches to walk after I'm done with you when we are back in the UK. Maybe I'm not even going to wait till then. Care joining the mile high group?"

"You enjoy teasing me way too much."

"I do."

"Evil."

"Dramaqueen."

"Jerk."

"Dick."

"Suck mine?"

"Perv, again."

"You started about dick, again."

"Shut up and kiss me."

Harry doesn't let Louis tell him that twice and connects their lips. They make out lazily and chill on the couch, Louis' head laying down on Harry's lap.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to correct something that I said yesterday."

"Okay... What?"

"I don't regret participating if I only look at myself and not El. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. Getting to know you, it's the best thing that God could make happen in my life. I know that you will never cheat on me or hurt me. I trust you with my life, Hazza. You are always there for me and support me and just... I don't always show my appreciation but I swear I do appreciate it so much. I'm doing my best. This whole being head over heels thing is new to me. I never had this with El. We just started at this save stage and never left it for seven years. We never really showed emotions like you and I do. She never got jealous, I never got jealous."

"I also don't get jealous."

"Shut up Styles."

"It's the truth."

"Is it okay if we have this conversation with Danielle joining us?"

"No."

"That's what I thought."

"Louis? Harry? Are you in here?" A female voice sounds.

Louis starts to laugh loudly.

"Yes we are in here, Dani."

"You should come out, Niall is here with the votes."