Chapter 5

ONTAINS SLUTSHAMING!!!
This doesnt mean I agree, nor think that the characters do this in real life. Slutshaming shouldnt be supported but it does happen, and mainly in shows like temptation island. It's only done to make the story lean closer to the actual show! Again, I dont support slutshaming!

The boys have gone on their first dates with one of the girls and the time is flying. No one made a mistake yet, but Zayn is really close to that girl Gigi. Louis doesn't think anything happened yet between the two of them, but he is sure it will. Zayn doesn't speak to the boys, from time to time to Liam a bit, but mainly he is only with Gigi.

Liam is more of a loner. He likes to spend time alone in his room or on the beach reading a book and he takes those random walks where he just stays away for hours. Sometimes Sophia, one of the seducers, joins him after Harry and Louis declined his offer. No way the pair of boys were going for a long walk on the beach in 35 degrees.

So that leaves Harry and Louis from the contestants. They spend every single minute together and it looks like the boys are friends since birth. They are inseparable, attached to the hip everybody in the villa says. They do talk to some of the seducers, mainly Danielle, who Louis thinks is really cool and chill. She is the girl he picks when they have to go on dates. She isn't too flirty or doesn't push Louis to cheat on El like the other girls and she actually covers her body with clothes. Danielle is not the slutty type.

The other seducer hanging around with the inseparable pair is Kendall. Louis absolutely can't stand her. She is all the time being touchy towards Harry like sitting randomly on his lap, whisper things in his ears. It annoys Louis a lot. Why does Harry even want to hang out with her? If Harry will make a mistake, it's definitely with that bimbo, yet Harry still picks her every single time for a date claiming that she is really a nice girl. Louis doesn't agree. It's so clear that Kendall just plays the game. She couldn't care less about the curly boy.

Right now Harry and Louis are laying down on one of those big floaties that you can share, slowly drifting around in the large pool.. Louis' closed eyes are covered by his sunglasses and his head is resting on his hands he placed under it, just relaxing and enjoying his time letting the sun make his skin tanner.

Harry isn't that relaxed. Tonight is the first campfire and Harry is a nervous wreck. He is so scared that Taylor cheated on him. He doesn't know what he will do then. Will he just stay in bed all day and cry? Will he enjoy the single life on the island? He decides to ask Louis what he would do.

"Lou?"

"Mmh"

"How would you react when El cheats on you?"

The question catches Louis by surprise. He never thought about it, sure El would never do that.

"I don't know, Hazza. I think I would be really sad and lock myself up in my room until we go back home. I'd let you in obviously but for the rest I wouldn't want to see anyone."

"Wouldn't you take revenge? Like get with one of the girls just to give her a taste of her own medicine? Or just party?" Harry questions.

"Would you do that?" Louis throws the question back.

"I think so... It would be a shame to waste a good holiday. I mean, why cry over someone that just cheats on you and doesn't respect you?"

"I get where you are coming from. I just don't think I could bring myself to kiss someone else after a heartbreak like that. But maybe it's because I'm older than you."

"You act like you are 30, Louis. You are literally only 2,5 years older than me. Don't play grandpa."

"Oh shut it, Styles you just can't handle my wisdom. It comes with age."

"I repeat: You are not some old, wise man with life experience. You are a 21 year old laying on a huge watermelon in a pool with pink sunglasses and blue swimming trunks with flamingo's on them."

"Don't judge the swimming trunk, Styles you are just jealous because I get away with wearing flamingo's."

"Why would I want to get away with wearing flamingo's?"

"Because flamingo's are awesome."

"They are pink birds, Lou."

"Yeah, that's awesome."

"Liking pink, huh. Are you gay?" Harry jokes.

And this comment takes the older boy by surprise. Before dating El everybody used to call Louis gay and there were these rumours going around on school. Louis doesn't get it, he has never been with a boy. It's the first time since dating El someone called him gay, even if it was only a joke, it reminded Louis of his time as a twelve year old being bullied because he was 'a fag'.

The comment makes Louis jump up, causing both boys to fall of the floatie right into the pool.

"Fuck, Lou! Why did you do that?" Harry complains, shaking the water off his wet curls.

"I'm sorry. We should get ready for the campfire." Louis wants to swim away but Harry grabs him by his feet, pulling the boy back to him.

"Loubear, are you okay?" A worried look is on Harry's face when he looks into those beautiful ocean blue eyes of this boy he is calling his best friend already.

"Why do I feel that you ask me that question like every single day?" Louis tries to joke about it, hoping the younger boy will let it go.

"Because I feel you are not happy every single day and I don't like that feeling. I have told you before and I will say it again, you can always talk to me Louis. You can trust me. After spending five days sharing every single minute with you, you already know more about me than my best friend Nick at home."

Harry's confession brings a smile on Louis' face. He loves it how close he is to the younger boy in such a short amount of time. It is the fact that they are literally every single second together. Sometimes they even sleep together just to have someone to hug. Louis is a person that loves hugs and really needs them when he is upset.

"You can always come to me as well, curly. But for now I promise you I'm fine. Now give me a hug and then give me a piggyback ride to the poolside."

Harry giggles and takes the smaller boy into his arms, hugging his tiny body with beautiful curves. "I love it when you command me like that, Lou. You're in charge in the bedroom, huh." Harry's lips are touching the shell of Louis' ear and Louis feels his body tingling. Harry has a smug smile on his face but doesn't say a word, just pulling Louis on his back and walking him back outside the pool.

Louis just leaves to his room to get ready and takes a shower and he might have had a wank. He was thinking about Eleanor... Obviously, genuinely thinking about Eleanor.