Chapter15

After Harry was done getting himself ready, he knocks on Louis' door. Louis opens the door, his hair still wet from the shower, sunglasses on and this time he is wearing pink swimming shorts, like his other pair also covered with flamingo's in a lighter shade of pink. He is not wearing a shirt and for some reason it makes Harry blush after their moment from like half an hour ago. His hands are still burning from Louis' skin.

"Ready for breakfast?" Louis asks the younger boy. He is secretly checking him out. His curls are put behind with a bandana which Louis thinks is extremely hot. He wears a white tank top that is slightly see through, which make Harry's tattoos still visible and he has a green pair of swimming shorts, matching his beautiful eyes perfectly and bringing them out even more. Louis thinks that his best friend is not a bad looking guy. He is sure girls are all drooling over him. Yeah, girls are drooling over him.

"I am. Let's go."

Normally one of the boys puts their hand around the other's shoulder or Louis is on Harry's back after begging for a piggy ride. Not this morning. The boys are walking towards the others, a fair distance in between them. When their hands do accidently touch, they automatically turn all red and take a step aside, apologising to the other while trying to ignore the spark that came with the touch. A friendly, not gay spark of course...

When they arrive at the breakfast table, all the others are already there eating.

"Where is the eight chair?" Louis asks when they arrive.

"Brianna broke it during the small party we had yesterday. The chairs or not twerk proof." Caroline jokes.

"Guess I shall sit on the floor." Louis sighs when he sees that Harry took place on the last chair.

"Hey, Lou. Just sit on my lap. It's no big deal. I'm almost finished anyway." Danielle says with a smile.

Immediately Harry forgets about what happened an hour ago and his promise to himself to keep a bit of distance from Louis. He still feels guilty that he thought about a pair of blue eyes sucking him off in the shower while wanking, and they were not Taylors' shade of blue, but there was no way Harry would let Louis sit on Danielles lap.

"Nonsense, come sit here Lou. You always sit on my lap. Don't act like you need a chair. I'll even feed you." Harry jokes.

Louis has a weird feeling in his stomach when Harry asks him to sit on his lap. Louis has sat down daily on Harry's lap and it never was a big deal but Louis can't help but think about how Harry got hard and how amazingly hot it was to feel his hard one touching his bum and how it made Louis himself hard within seconds. His bum will be so close to his crotch again and Louis should really stop thinking about Harry's crotch and the way it felt against him. Missing Eleanor does weird things to his body.

"I'm good, Hazza. It's not easy for you to eat and have me on your lap. I'll just sit with Dani." Louis smiles nervously. He can't risk getting horny again and it might actually happen when he is so close to Harry again. His body is acting strange without Eleanor. He can't wait to see her and touch her. He is desperate

Harry's light green eyes turn a darker shade of green when he sees Louis sit down on Danielle's lap. He thinks about being rude to the boy on purpose, just so he jumps on his back and they can hug and Harry can feel Louis' lips touching his skin. He really doesn't like it when Louis is like that with Danielle. Louis is his best friend, not hers. She should just back off.

Danielle is now pushing a whole banana in Louis' mouth and holy shit he just takes it fully into his mouth and Harry is going crazy. If he wouldn't be pissed off about the fact that Danielle and Louis are joking all the time, laughing with each other and just having fun, the sight might have turned on Harry a little bit... Of course he would imagine Taylor taking it, not Louis. Louis would never suck dick.

The fact that it looks like Louis only has eyes for Danielle and not at all for him pisses Harry of so much and he wants to give Louis a taste of his own medicine.

"Kendall, babe. You look good today." Harry puts on his flirty smile for he black haired girl that is sitting not too far from him.

Louis' head turns immediately, watching the curly haired boy flirt with the one girl Louis hates the most.

"Thanks Harry, you don't look too bad yourself." Kendall is playing with a strand of her hair and Louis just stops eating. His stomach is literally turning from the sight of this.

"Want to go for a swim together?" Harry asks, small smirk playing on his mouth when he feels a pair of blue eyes burning on him.

"Sure."

"Swimming with a full stomach is not healthy. You should wait at least for an hour." Louis intervenes.

"It's fine. I only ate some fruit salad." Harry says.

"Yeah and I finished a while ago." Kendall continues.

"Fruit salad is still food. It's dangerous. You might die."

"I think it's fine, Louis. Let's go Ken." Harry grabs her hand and Louis does his best to not just stand up and pull Kendall's hair out.

"Do you want to relax around the swimming pool?" Louis asks Danielle.

"Later, I'm still eating my yoghu..."

"Let's go." Louis takes the bowl of yoghurt out of Danielle's hand and pulls her to the sunbeds.

"What's up with you?" Danielle says when they sit down.

"Nothing, just want to relax."

Danielles follows Louis' gaze that lands on Kendall and Harry splashing each other.

"Are you jealous?" Danielle whispers, putting her hand on the small microphone she is wearing.

"No."

"Yes, yes you are! Louis, do you like Harry?"

Louis starts to laugh loudly when he hears the words that Danielle is saying.

"Me? Liking Harry? What the fuck is wrong with you Danielle. Obviously not. We are just friends."

"Just friends don't act like you two do, Louis and now you are jealous."

"I am not jealous." Louis gasps when he sees Kendall jumping on Harry's back in the water. That spot is Louis'...

"Come sit between my legs so I can play with your hair." Louis orders.

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Louis what are you talking about?"

"Just do as I say."

Danielle follows the orders of the boy and Louis can't help but smirk when he feels Harry's green daggers on them.

Both boys keep trying to make each other jealous, using the seducers to piss the other off, not realising they are creating quite horrible videos for their girlfriends to see tomorrow on the campfire. But right now Taylor and Eleanor or not on their minds, pissing the other off is.