Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.

Depuis le début

Y/n: Man I'm bored. Training is out of the question now... so I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Ahri: Ooh! Can I join you!

Y/n: Yeah I don't think.. Y'know what, go ahead, too tired to think about it anyway.

He yawns a bit as Ahri quietly cheered. Akali seeing this wanted to join as well as Y/n allowed her.

The boy was too tired to think anyway. Going through 3 hours of non-stop training had tired him already as Akali only joined him for the last hour.

The fight he had with that Demon monster made him realize, he needs to train harder so it won't happen like that again.

He goes over his favorite spot which was under the shades of the large tree.

He then transforms into his Kitsune form or chibi fox form.

Yawning and stretching his legs before he lays on his tails.

The girls silently cooed at him as Ahri tries to touch him but one glare from Y/n stops her from doing so.

Ahri: Awww~ Meanie! Hmph!

Y/n just rolled his eyes as Ahri and Akali lyed down next to him, using his tails as pillows and bed due to its size.

Ahri: Your tails are so large and fluffy.. It makes me really jealous you know~

Y/n just huff turning his head away from her.

She giggled lightly as Akali went closer to Y/n which made Ahri, Evelyn and Kai'sa giggled knowing the Ninja girl has it for Y/n but Ahri went closer as well wanting to get closer too.

The other two joined as well not wanting to be left out as Y/n didn't mind for it didn't hurt him, as long s try don't let him or anything..

Soon enough. Y/n dozes off with headphones on.

Kai'sa: Y'know I'm glad he's slowly opening up to us.

Evelyn: Yes. All it took was a week and few days and it's almost a month now since he was with us.

Kai'sa: Yeah...

Akali: Although..... I still can't believe all of you went on a date with him!

The girls hearing this slightly blush from the sudden outburst of the Ninja but for Evelyn she smirks.

Evelyn: What? Jealous~?

Akali: Of course I am! I mean I had my eye on him ever since I met him!

She pouted as Evelyn giggled.

Evelyn: Oh Darling~ You should know that we also had our eye on him too~ especially when he won that tournament~ And as the days goes on we got to know him even more~

Ahri: Yeah what Eve said~

Kai'sa just nodded while blushing as this made Akali growl lowly at them.

Ahri: I don't get why are you so mad at? I mean, it's not like we have confessed yet, it's your fault that you haven't ask him out yet too~

Akali: I know that b-but but.

Evelyn: Darling it wouldn't hurt if you won't try, just ask him out. It's easy.

Akali: Easy for you to say! Because there's always men flocking around you, asking you out for a date!

Evelyn: Which I always reject but if Y/n darling ask me, I wouldn't dare reject him~

Akali: Grrr..

Ahri: Besides it's not like Eve is alone, we also get asked out on dates too y'know.

Akali: Yeah but unlike those bastards, they only want us for our status and our bodies!! But this one is different! Y/n is different!