"Mom?" Harry's voice cracks, looking at his mom with a hurtful look, begging her with his eyes to comfort him, to love her own son.

"You should go, Harry. I don't want to make him angrier. Don't worry, I will send you money every month."

Harry's heart breaks. His own mother isn't even on his side. His own mother doesn't accept her son.

"You want me to go? Really?"

Anne cries silently, scared that Robin hears her sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I'm doing this for us. You should go. I will send you money okay, baby."

"It's not about the fucking money mom! I just want to be loved! I just want to introduce you to my boyfriend like he introduced me to his parents. I want to feel warm and at home as well. I don't need your money and new cars and flats, I just want love mom. I want to have family nights with you and Gemma, now with Louis as well, like we used to do before Robin came along. I don't want a bloody Lamborghini, I want my mom to love me." Harry gives his mother a desperate look.

"Your suitcase is already finished, son. Robin asked me to make it when he saw the episode. Just pick it up."

Harry shakes his head, runs to his room and takes the other suitcase. Tears are streaming down his face. His own mother doesn't even want him.

--

"Which flavour ice cream do you want, Louis?" Jay asks when she is giving everyone desert.

"Chocolate, please!"

Jay gives the small plate to Louis, and he moves to the couch again. He is sitting there together with his sister and his two cousins, Daisy and Phoebe. The whole family is at their house now and they had a nice dinner together. Uncle Mark was being a bit sketchy about Louis' boyfriend, but the other family members congratulated him.

"Can you show me a picture of your boyfriend?" Daisy asks.

"Sure." Louis grabs his phone out of his pocket and shows a picture of Harry that he snapped in the airport when they were waiting to board.

"He looks cute!" Phoebe comments.

"Well, he is mine." Louis says proudly, staring a bit longer at the picture himself.

"Awww, look at little Louis all lovey dovey. Someone has a cruuuuush!" Lottie teaser her brother, and soon his two cousins join in as well.

"I honestly hate all of you. Now give me your empty plates so I can bring them to the kitchen. Then we'll play scrabble."

The girls obey and Louis walks towards the kitchen, hearing his mother and uncle Mark talk.

"I don't know about this, Johanna. Louis gay? Don't you feel uncomfortable?"

"Eleanor was a girl and has been cheating on him for seven years. I don't think that's much better, Mark. Louis looks happy with Harry and visa versa. He is a good kid. I spoke to him today during breakfast and he immediately asked to do the dishes and to clean up with me. He is really polite. I don't see anything wrong in the relationship between my son and Harry as long as they make each other happy."

"Don't you want grandchildren, sister?" Mark asks.

"If Louis decides to adopt children I will love them as much as biological ones. It doesn't take my chances of being a grandmother away."

Louis feels so lucky. He has the best and supportive mother in the world. He really hopes Harry is doing fine. He is not replying Louis' texts. When the doorbell rings Louis quickly runs into the kitchen and puts the plates in the dishwasher.

"I'LL OPEN!" Lottie screams from the living room. Louis doesn't really pay attention to it and puts more stuff like dirty glasses into the machine.

"Louis, it's for you!" Lottie screams. A smile appears on Louis' face. He texted Stan to come over but he never replied. Maybe he just wanted to surprise Louis.

"Hazza?" Louis' eyes are big when he sees the boy in front of him, two suitcases in his hands and eyes red and swollen. The older boy runs immediately to Harry, pulling him in a hug. He feels the eyes of his family members burn, but he ignores them. There is clearly something wrong with his boyfriend.

"What's wrong, baby?" Louis whispers, caressing his curls.

Harry sobs loud, not being able to speak. He only clenches himself harder on Louis.

"Hey baby, shh, it's alright. I am here."

"They kicked me out. I have no place to go. Louis, can I stay here?" Harry's voice is raspy from the crying and Louis looks behind him, checking his mother. The woman gives a small nod, there is no hair on her head that thinks about letting the boy that makes her son happy on the streets.

"Of course, baby. Let's go to my room. Can I take Harry to my room, mom?" Louis asks.

Jay nods. "Of course, love."

Louis takes the suitcases out of Harry's hand, carrying them upstairs. He immediately takes the boy in his arms when they are in his room, kissing his forehead as Harry cries harder.

"It will be okay, Hazza. As long as we have each other everything will be okay."