"➊➏" : sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye, Katherine." He said and grabbed my hand to leave when Katherine stopped us.

"Hey, hey. Wait. You're up to something, tell me.." She asked him desperately and he sighed.

"They don't know where the necklace is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control." He explained.

"Please, tell me you have a better plan than that," I told Stefan.

He remained silent at my question at which Katherine narrowed her eyes. "You do," Katherine stated. "Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work." Katherine warned.

Stefan crossed his arms. "Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right." He gave her a fake smile.

"Uh-huh. I forgot. You're bad now." She looked at him. "Don't get too cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone." She alerted him and he started to leave when Katherine spoke again. "And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you." She said.

"Happy to know you still care," Stefan replied and glanced at me to follow him but I didn't.

"You go ahead. I need to talk to my sister." I said and Stefan opened his mouth to intrude but I stopped him. "Hey, it's okay. I'll meet you at Gloria's." I assured him and he nodded, disappearing out of our sight.

"You too seem close," Katherine commented and I crossed my arms.

"We are," I replied and she raised her eyebrow. "I wanted to talk to you about something," I said.

"Fire away, little sister," Katherine said as she leaned against the wall.

I sighed and moved closer to her. "I heard something...about our family...about me," I admitted and she furrowed her eyebrows.

I sighed. "Look, Gloria thinks that we don't share the same father. She thinks mommy dearest had an affair." I said and she just gulped. She didn't seem surprised at all. "But you knew that already, didn't you?" I asked her, clenching my jaw.

She just stared at me before giving in. "Yes, I did." She admitted, looking at the ground and I just glared at her.

"How long?"

"Rosa-" Katherine started but I cut her off.

"Don't Rosa me, how long, Katherine?" I asked again.

She looked shamefully at the ground. "Before I was banished to England.." She started and I chuckled sarcastically. "I heard them...talking about you. Father was confronting our mother about all this. She had been with another man and she got pregnant...with you." She explained.

"You...knew..this...in 1492! When were you going to tell me? When I was on my deathbed?!" I yelled at her and she just looked at the ground in shame. "I can't believe that all my life has been a lie," I whispered and she grabbed my shoulders gently.

"Hey...I didn't tell you because my father didn't want you to know. He loved you, Rosa, even though he knew you weren't his blood." She said as my eyes began to water. "You were right about one thing." She chuckled softly. "You were always his favourite. His very own luna." She finished and I hugged her tightly, letting the tears stain the top she was wearing.

I let go of her and wiped my tears away. "Do you know who was father was?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"But, I do have something of his side of the family. A talisman." She said and took out a pendant from her bag, holding it out to me. "Mother showed it to me once. When I returned to Bulgaria and found them dead, I took it, along with some other things." She explained as I took the pendant from her hand. It was an antique silver-plated pendant with a design representing the fifth spiritual element, spirit. "I think you should go now. Klaus might get suspicious." I nodded at her and quickly hugged her before speeding off with the necklace in my hand.