"I thought it was a promise ring?" she joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Uh..you know what it is" he discarded and continued.

"So" he sighed before walking in front of her "Ms Inez Benedict, will you move in with me?"

Inez chuckled at his antics as her eyes brimmed anyways. She had never felt this much love for anyone apart from her parents. She circled her hands around his neck as she tiptoed and pressed her lips against his in a long passionate kiss.

"Yes"

He moaned in her mouth in surprise but closed his eyes as his hands slipped under her thighs and made her wrap her thighs around his torso. He soon took control of the kiss as he kissed her roughly.

Their tongues clashed together as he bit her lower lip and Inez moaned lowly before leaning on him more. Her centre pressing tightly against his length. She could feel him hardening every passing second as his hand squeezed her ass brutally before slapping it roughly.

Inez gasped as he broke the kiss and looked at her with a dazed expression, full of love and lust and she knew her's reflected the same.

"Wanna take a tour of the master bedroom?" he said suggestively with a smirk as his hands slipped under her dress and tugged on her panty.

She bit her lip as he sucked on the hickey he made at the hotel. She knew what he meant as her fists tightened on his suit, creating creases.

"Hm?" he hummed playfully as he bit on her collarbone.

"Ok" she whispered.

Theo's head snapped back at her in surprise as his eyes widened. He was only teasing her, he didn't expect her to actually agree.

"What? Are you sure?" he questioned suspiciously. He didn't want to pressure her into anything.

She blushed a dark crimson red as she hid her face on the crook of his neck and nodded meekly "yes" she replied again as his heartbeat accelerated and hugged her small form tightly.

"Let's go then, darling" he whispered in her ear as she shivered at the smallest things. He loved her sensitive side.

He took long strides towards the staircase and ascended them as quickly as he could, his boner getting worse every passing minute. And Inez squirming in his hold didn't help either.

"Stop squirming love if you don't want me to fuck you hard on your first time" he whispered in her ear as she jolted up.

"It'll be your first time too!" she replied while pouting as Theo groaned and kissed her hard. They soon entered the huge master bedroom as Theo pushed her on the bed and closed the door.

 They soon entered the huge master bedroom as Theo pushed her on the bed and closed the door

She squealed and laughed loudly as he discarded his coat hastily and hovered over her. He kissed her animalistically as his hands drifted off to her breasts and he squeezed harshly.