sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

𒊹︎︎︎ Banters and Warnings

𒊹︎︎︎ Banters and Warnings .

"I ended up in front of the girls washroom!"

Rhea whined as they ran towards the lecture hall, following the boy Inez ran into.

"I will kill Austin I swear" Inez said through gritted teeth but her frown disappeared when she spotted a room with a board that said "Lecture hall 21".

She sighed in relief. Atleast this boy had some decency left in him.

"Ok newbies should go in first. The professor hates me anyway" he said as Inez huffed and nodded while walking towards the door with Rhea and that boy in tow.

Inez stood outside the door as she saw a bunch of students, some studying and some gossiping while a nearly balding stout man moved his hands animatedly as he explained the topics.

Inez raised her hand as she slowly knocked on the wooden door. Suddenly all the heads snapped towards her direction and the whole room went quite. The professor walked towards them and suddenly hus face contorted in anger as he looked behind Inez.

"Mr. Vanderbilt you are late again!" he said as the blonde boy cursed under his breath before nervously laughing.

Inez gasped. Mr. Vanderbilt? Louis Vanderbilt was one of the most influential politicians in England. He was really famous seeing as Inez had also heard of him when she was quite new to this country.

Is he the son of Louis Vanderbilt?

"I'm sorry professor. I had a little university mishap" he said before entering the room, not even waiting for the professor to let him in.

"He stole our dialogue!" Rhea hissed from beside Inez as Inez bit her lips in nervousness.

The professor rolled his eyes as he saw the boy carelessly sitting down on the front seat as all the back seats were already occupied. The professor turned back while muttering "That's why I don't want to take 2ⁿᵈ years in my class".

His eyes shot up at Inez as his face hardened once more "And who might the two of you be?" he questioned, rudely while folding his hands in front of his chest.

Inez cleared her throat "Sir I am Inez Benedict and this is Rhea—"

"Oh Ms Benedict!" he rejoiced cutting her off while clapping his hands together, a wide grin replaced his frown. "We are so honored to have you here! Please come on in!".

Inez looked at him dumbfounded as the whole room started whispering among themselves. She looked back at Rhea as she shrugged her shoulders and then they entered the room.

They went and sat beside the boy— the only empty seat left— as the professor went back to his desk while still smiling happily.

"Please tell Mr Cunningham that Mr Brosnan said Hi" Mr Brosnan said as his gaze flickered back to Rhea.