ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ Kindness & Frustration

warning: mature content

"....I didn't want you to suffer the way I did when I lost my Dad. So I did everything in my power to bring you to me. Safe and sound" Theo whispered as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god"

Inez mumbled continuously as her whole form shook and tears didn't stop cascading down her face. She couldn't believe that Theo had through so much.

And her grandfather? The person she thought he was such an utter lie, he was good at keeping up his facade. She couldn't believe she admired him in her childhood.

"I hate him!" she yelled as Theo turned her around quickly and wiped her tears with his palms.

"Shh.. little one, it's all in the past" he whispered.

She looked up at him in shock as her hands balled up in fists on his bare chest "How can you say that! After....after what he did to you!"

He groaned "See, this is why I didn't want to tell you. I wanted you to remember him as a good person and not to dwell on the past"

Her eyes widened "They took advantage of you because of your kindness, Theo" she whispered as his face morphed up in a hurt expression "stop being so selfless and think about yourself for once!"

His hands travelled up as he cupped her cheeks and wiped her remaining tears with his thumbs "I am selfish. Do you know how bad I felt for having feelings for my step brother's daughter?"

Inez was out of words as she just stared at his eyes as blue as the sea, in which she would drown happily.

"But I didn't stop. I kept falling harder and harder for you until I couldn't get out. I didn't care if it was wrong because I am so in love with you" he leaned in.

Her heart squeezed as he spoke again "I love you, Inez. This kind of love I never felt for anyone but you and I'll never let you go" with this he connected their lips.

The kiss was passionate and full of love, both of them poured out their feelings in it. Her hands circled around his muscled torso as she tiptoed and kissed him harder.

Both were panting by the end of the kiss as Inez smiled softly at him "I love you too". He gave out a breathtaking grin as his dimples deepened.

"But I want to ask something.." Inez questioned as he hummed for her to continue while playing with the ends of her hair and drawing mindless patterns on her back.

"If my father thought that you were the traitor and hated you, why did he want you to become my guardian if anything happened to them" she asked as Theo nodded.