sɪx

𒊹︎︎︎ New house & new life

"Wake up" Inez felt herself being shaken as she groaned, it was the first sleep she had gotten since her parents death. She opened her eyes and saw Theo bending in front of her and shaking her while looking at her.

She instantly sat up, knocking her head with Theo's in the process as both of them grunted in pain. "Oww man" Inez said while rubbing her head but stopped when she felt a warm hand on top of her.

"Are you ok?" he questioned with concern as he inspected her head, completely ignoring his own. "What happened to him? Wasn't he just fighting with me before I went to sleep?" she thought confused while nodding her head slowly.

"Yes I am fine" she said as he smiled showing his dimples as Inez's heartbeat increased in her chest.

"Good. Then let's go we are here" he said before caressing her cheek and standing up to his full height.

Inez's cheeks heated up a little at his small gestures as she shook her head and followed him out. The exit door opened of the jet and they were immediately welcomed by cold breeze with the smell of earth and wet land still swirling around the air.

It looked like it rained.

Inez shivered at the cold sensation as she crossed her hand in front of her chest and slowly rubbed her upper arms. She saw Henry getting down and opening the door of the black BMW that had been waiting for their arrival.

The coldness was cut off when she felt something warm getting placed over her shoulder as she looked up to see Theodore placing his black suit coat on top of her.

"I told you it's cold here" he said, now only in his white dress shirt as she nodded in defeat. He was correct. She slipped her hands inside the suit sleeves and her hands ended midway.

It was too big for her, it reached till her upper knees. But it was warm, she sighed in relief as she skipped through the stairs and landed on the ground. She walked towards the car while offering Henry a small smile- who smiled in return- and settled inside the posh, comfortable seat.

Theodore joined her shortly after and sat beside her while Henry sat on the passenger seat beside the driver. "Hello Ben" he acknowledged the driver as the driver smiled "Good afternoon sir. Hope you are doing good" the driver replied happily to which Theo nodded.

The drive to mansion was short as they reached in just a matter of 15 minutes. Inez's eyes bulged out as she saw the mansion from the window. The mansion was atleast 3 times bigger than her house, with it's own swimming pool and a bar with couches beside it.

The mansion was designed in modern mixed with vintage fashion while lush green trees surrounded it. It was really pleasing to look at. "Your house is amazing" Inez commented as she turned back to see Theo looking at her intently with a small smile.