ғɪғᴛʏ

𒊹︎︎︎ The first time

𒊹︎︎︎ The first time.

warning: mature content

"Woah"

Inez said with widened eyes and her mouth agape as she stared at the huge mansion in front of her.

After dragging her out of the hotel, Theo drove about half an hour and reached this destination. Inez was still clueless as to why he brought her here but the mansion in front of her took all her words away.

Trees surrounded the area as the mansion was clearly visible due to the lighting in the garden.

"You like it?" she heard his husky voice before an arm wrapped around her waist from the side.

Inez looked up at him and nodded energetically "It's amazing but whose mansion is it?" she questioned as Theo grinned and started walking towards the main entrance of the house.

"It's ours" he replied.

Inez gasped as she looked up at him in shock "What? We already have a house!" she responded while trying to pull away from him, but his grip didn't budge and he just pulled her closer and opened the door with the key.

"Theo!" she whined when he didn't reply and just switched on the lights.

Her gaze lingered around the exquisite house as her mouth fell short of words. Everything was to her liking. The house was designed in cream and dark blue, the combination she loved. The furniture was elegant and classic just the way she liked it.

He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder "I want us to live here now" he whispered as he kissed her cheeks slowly and breathed in her intoxicating scent.

"B-But why?"

"Because in that house you came as my niece, my stepbrother's daughter. Unwillingly" he said as Inez turned her head to look up at him as he continued.

"But in this house I want you to move in as my girlfriend, my fiance. Willingly" he said.

Inez bit her lip to stop her tears again. This man was beyond her understanding, she couldn't understand how she became so lucky to have him as her lover.