ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ Findings and realizations

"Theo you should seriously sleep"

Theo looked up from his desk as he saw a sleepy and tired Max standing at the door.

"For God's sakes it's 2am and you are still making me work" Max yawned heavily while walking inside as Theo took off his reading glasses and massaged his forehead.

It had been 2 days since Inez had left him and all his sleep and happiness vanished. Loneliness seeped it's way through his heart turning him cold again.

"Cut the crap" he grumbled "Did you get the CCTV footages and the files I asked you to bring?"

Max rolled his eyes as put a file in front of him with a flash drive on top of it "Here" he muttered. Max was a little sad seeing Theo in this condition, he wouldn't talk, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep these past 2 days.

He drowned himself in work. Max knew that even if Theo didn't show it, he missed Inez terribly and he needed her back desperately. That's why he spent these two days finding clues, any clues.

Theo put the flashdrive in his laptop and started the footage with a permanent frown on his face. Max walked behind his chair and stood with his arms crossed, watching the tape seriously.

Theo's jaw clenched as he saw Liam pushing Inez towards the tree and kissing her forcibly. His fingers tightened up in a fist as he breathed heavily, wanting to beat up Liam Vanderbilt once again.

He felt a hand on his shoulder "It's ok now, she is safe" Max mumbled.

"I don't know that!" Theo shouted with a frustrated undertone "I don't trust that fucker William one bit!"

Max didn't say anything to that and just kept staring at the laptop screen as Liam assaulted her, with Theo fuming in his seat.

"I fucking told her not to go that party" he grumbled, his anger resurfacing.

Before Max could say anything, something caught both of their eyes. Two masked men came behind Liam as one of them pushed him away from her and punched him.

"So, Liam Vanderbilt wasn't lying that they weren't his people" Max said as Theo nodded, looking intently at the screen.

Soon the footage ended with masked men running away and Austin coming up to save Inez.

"Well, that shows nothing"

Theo said leaning against the seat as he picked up the file.