ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ Fear & promises

Max, Austin and the other guards cleared Theo's way in fear as he started walking towards the door. They all were still stunned by his outburst minutes ago and knew that it would take him some time to calm down.

"I want the names and details of all his victims and if there are any CCTV footages near that garden, I want it by the end of the day" he ordered while resting his hand on the doorknob.

"Yes!" Max responded quickly, trying not to anger him further.

Theo grunted as he opened the door and his eyes widened. All his anger started fading away at the small figure in front of him.

"Inez" he breathed out as he looked beside her to see Rhea and Sarah standing beside her, mirroring her surprised expression.

Inez's gaze travelled down to his bloodied knuckles as it roamed around his dark blue shirt stained with scarlet. And as if on cue Max came out with a nearly unconscious bloodied Liam as Theo groaned in annoyance.

"T-Theo did you?" she asked in disbelief as her gaze kept travelling from the nearly unconscious body, as Liam kept groaning lowly in pain, to Theo.

Theo turned back and glared at Max for his crappy timing "Just go already!" he almost growled as Max flinched and glared back at him.

"Excuse me? You should be thanking me for clearing up your mess" he said with confidence because he knew that Theo wouldn't beat him in front of Inez. He knew how whipped he was.

Austin came in behind them as he grabbed Sarah's and Rhea's hand and pushed Max ahead, urging him to get away before the lava blasts once again. Theo kept glaring daggers at Max.

"Max you are fired!" Theo shouted as Max dramatically gasped.

"Oh I am so sad!" he shouted back as he continued "Just kidding, you cannot fire me!" that was the last thing they heard before they were out of their sight.

"That fucker" Theo grumbled.

"D-Did you kill him?" a small voice made him snap his neck back at Inez as he saw her scared face looking up at him.

"Inez, come with me" he said softly as his hands reached out to her. She hesitantly put her hand over his as he pulled her into a nearby room and locked the door.

He pushed her against the door as he descended his lips upon her's and kissed her animalistically while hugging her tightly. Inez gasped at his suddenness as she tried to push him away, she needed answers right now.