ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

𒊹︎︎︎ Reporters & Mishappenings

"THERE SHE IS!"

A blonde woman with a microphone said as the bunch of people beside her looked at Inez. That's when they noticed, cameras, microphone, a bunch of people.

"Fuck, reporters" Austin cursed as Inez's hurt picked up in fear, she backed up a bit but in no time the crowd surrounded her and started bombarding her with questions.

"Is it true that you will be staying in London for 2-3 years?"

"How do you feel about your parent's death?"

"How are you related to Mr. Cunningham?"

"Are you and Mr. Cunningham a couple?"

"Who is managing Benedict corporation right now?"

"I-I" Inez stuttered as she gulped and squeezed her eyes shut at the bright camera flashes.

"You don't need to answer them" Austin said beside her as he grabbed her shoulder and started dragging her out of the crowd.

"Oh my god it's Austin Hannigan!"

"Mr. Hannigan is she your girlfriend?"

"Is this why she easily got enrolled in The Hannigan University?"

"Will you two announce your engagement?"

"What? No!" Inez shouted in disbelief as Austin's hold tightened around her.

"Inez I told you not to answer them!" Austin whispered as he pushed a reporter in front of them but still couldn't get out. Inez's head reverberated with the echo of their outrageous questions.

Inez felt someone grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the crowd. Austin's hold loosened as Inez tripped and finally could breath a little better.

Inez looked at someone still holding her wrist as she slowly looked up. Relief spread through her veins at the familiar face as she hugged the person with all her might.

"Henry!" she whispered as Henry patted her back but pulled away and grabbed her wrist once again while pulling her towards the car.

They could still hear the commotion behind them as Inez's head ringed with their questions.

"How do you feel about your parent's death?"

Henry bowed to Austin before guiding Inez inside the cars with tinted windows and setting down on the passenger seat.

"Ms. Inez I am deeply ashamed of my tardiness." Henry said as the car sped up and Inez leaned back on car seat trying control her heartbeat and tears.

"It's fine Henry" Inez whispered as she fisted her fingers and bit her lips.

"I just don't know how the information of you moving here spread out. Guess media has their ways" Henry said as he started messaging someone.