ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ Feelings & courage

Inez slightly stirred in her sleep when she felt arms around her body tightening and kisses being peppered all over her face. First her forehead, then her cheeks and finally her lips.

She groaned as her hands travelled to the intruder's chest and laid flat as she tried to push him away, trying so hard not to wake up just yet.

She moaned in her sleep when she felt a tongue entering her mouth and roaming inside while the rough hands around her waist disappeared under her shirt and started closing into her chest.

"Theo!"

She finally shouted as she slapped his hands away and pulled away, earning a growl from him.

She opened her eyes in annoyance and was welcomed with a handsome face she could never get tired of looking at. But something seemed strange. Her frown immediately disappeared as her hands reached up to his eyes and wiped something away.

"Were you crying?" she asked with a concern laced face as Theo felt the coldness of the tears that might have escaped earlier.

His jaw ticked, "No" he whispered in a slightly squeaky voice as he made a face of disbelief and looked away.

Too much acting.

"Yes you were and you are really bad at lying you know that?" she said as she cupped his face and drew circles from her thumb over his stubble.

"No I wasn't and I'm not" he replied confidently. Inez rolled her eyes as her gaze fell on the clock, it was 5 am. She gasped lowly, he never wakes up so early. Usually, he is up by 6 or 6:30 am.

"Why are you up so early? Oh my god, Theo what's wrong?" she asked quietly as she quickly sat up in worry.

Theo's eyes softened as his hands circled her waist and pulled her closer, resulting her to fall over his chest. "I am just excited about our date today" he whispered in her ear as Inez's fists tightened.

She knew he was lying.

She looked up at him with her same concerned face, he looked at her with a soft smile. She sighed and decided to let it go, maybe he wasn't ready to tell her yet. She would wait till he tells her himself.

"Where are we going?" she decided to go with the flow and changed the topic.

There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke up "It's a secret" he whispered in her ear as Inez snickered and looked at him mockingly.

"You have no idea, do you?" she said mockingly as Theo cleared his throat.

"Well excuse me for being inexperienced in these type of things! You are the first one I am doing these for" he said, a little offended as he huffed in annoyance.

"What do you mean?" Inez asked in a confused tone.

"It means you are my first girlfriend, my first kiss..." he trailed off as he turned his face away in embarrassment. Inez kept looking at him with wide eyes from his chest.