ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ The Promise

𒊹︎︎︎ The Promise.

Inez wore her dress as she stared at herself in the mirror. The light scratches on her neck were still prominent with a small patch of bandage on her forehead, but nothing a little makeup couldn't hide.

It had been 2 weeks since the incident with William and Inez was still a little bit shaken up about it. But being with Theo soothed her, she would cling to him every time he came back home.

She still remembered how mad her friends were when they found out that she almost left London without telling them. But they understood her situation once she explained it to them.

And now that she was feeling a little bit better, Theo had asked her on their date which got postponed due to all the mishappenings.

He had still not told her what happened between him and her family and Inez didn't ask either. She knew he would tell her when he was ready.

She wore a silver necklace around her neck over her mother's pendant. She did a light makeup and pulled her hair up in a bun with a few stray strands free.

 She did a light makeup and pulled her hair up in a bun with a few stray strands free

"Inez it's time!"

She heard Liz's voice from downstairs as she quickly grabbed her purse and put on her beige coloured heels

"Coming!" she replied loudly as she walked out of the room and then down the stairs.

"You look perfectly marvelous!" Liz remarked with a huge smile as Inez blushed at the compliment.

"Thank You" she replied.

"I'm sure the young master would perfectly jump at you when he sees you!" she further said as Inez's blush darkened. The maids behind Liz giggled and whispered among themselves.

"LIZ!" roared a voice as Inez looked at the main entrance to see Henry walking in with a scowl "Don't embarrass the young miss"

Liz pouted like a school kid as Inez laughed at her reaction.

"Inez let's go, the young master is waiting for your arrival" Henry said as Inez nodded and waved at Liz and the maids while walking out, towards the car.