Introductions

As soon as Cordelia opened the door, the girls came rushing in. They were all dressed in black which surprised you, you were expecting many uneducated witches.

You step back as you allow the girls to file in, Cordelia had teleported herself to the central stairwell where Misty, Maddison, Queenie and Zoe were waiting around.

It looked rather cinematic so you felt you had to join them.

The annoying unwritten responsibility of the 'omnipotent one' is that she always had to where white for formal occasions. It was more or less representing your character but it made you stick out like a sour thumb in this place.

You teleported behind Cordelia and gave a little wave to the girls standing below. They gave out gasps at the real life magic in use.

You had a feeling you were going to like this.

***

"That's all done!" Cordelia says, staring at the remaining girls, there were about 40 of them. Misty had detected the magic within them and had separated them from the others who had just been sent home.

"Well," Maddison spoke, "this is going to be interesting." She stared at the girls, obviously making them uncomfortable.

You walk in front of Maddison and give them a reassuring smile, "Maddison is just messing with you all. Sorry" You nod your head before retreating behind Cordelia.

"No, y/n. Go in front and tell them about yourself." Cordelia orders.

"Erm, alright I guess-" You begin but one of the girls interrupted you by yelling.

"Yeah! Why do you wear white?"

You shuffle from one foot to the other awkwardly, "It's a long story." You look out at the girls who were clearly waiting for that story.

"Okay, so basically. I am the 100th descendant of the first ever witch: Scáthach. This makes me the omnipotent one."

"What the hell does that mean?" One of the small annoying looking girls argue. She literally looked like a rat.

"It means that I'm the supreme of all supremes." You say, eyebrows raised as you tried to scare the annoying girl by staring at her just like Maddison did.

"Awesome!"

"Woah!"

"Why aren't you running the coven?"

A cacophony of voices began to form after you declared who you were. The noises echoed in your head, making you feel ill. You couldn't stand another moment here.

"Bye." You say quickly and teleport to the kitchen where you found Queenie stuffing her face.

She slowly turned her head around and pulled a scared face, "Please don't tell Cordelia, she's already pissed at me after I ate her biscuits."

You lightly chuckle as you slump onto a chair.

"You look like you need a vacay, y/n!" Queenie says, moving to sit down beside you.

"Yeah, I guess I do."