Sweet Dreams

Your stomach plummeted.

Maddison had altered your memories. She had done a pretty good job of it too.

"Holy crap." You say completely shocked and taken aback.

Misty only stared, you guessed that wasn't how she expecting for you to react.

"I'm so so sorry." You say to her, still shocked.

"You.. you should be." Misty begins uncertainly.

"I don't expect you to believe me but my memories have been tampered. They feel like.. like a dream." You gulp as they flow back to you. "Can someone like do one of those lie detector things"

You had read about spells that extracted the truth from people. You had completely forgotten what they were called but it seemed that Myrtle had remembered because she gestured for you to stand still as the others linked arms in a circle around you.

As you stood in the centre, the others began chanting. The truth began to spill from your mouth and the others are taken aback by what they heard.

"That's all I remember." You mutter and the others unlink hands.

Kyle was stood in the corner. All he could do is stare at Zoe. It seemed they really were in love. Zoe retreated into his arms as Misty began to apologise to you.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She says, her eyes were apologetic.

"It's fine." You say smiling weakly. "If someone was around when I am killed, I would be fuming."

Misty scuttled away in a mouse like way.

"Maddison killed you?" Cordelia asks Misty.

"Yep. I saw her with my own eyes. I don't need y/n's memories to tell you that." She says firmly.

"She must be burnt at the stake then-" Myrtle says sadly.

You couldn't have that happening. You didn't care that much about Maddison. It was nice having her around though. Also, you couldn't deal with another death around here.

You paused time. You literally paused it. That was awesome.

Everyone was statue still and gravity didn't even work.

You felt a bit like Quicksilver as you walked from person to person and eliminated their memories of finding out about Maddison killing Misty.

You walked back to your previous spot before unfreezing time again.

"Ermm, I'm so sorry, I forgot what I was saying" Myrtle says innocently, shaking her head as if she was trying to shake the memory out.

"You were saying that we will all be doing the seven wonders." You add.

"Oh yes." Myrtle smiles, "Like y/n said, all fo you will be completing the seven wonders two days from now so I suggest you get studying."

Everyone looked excited, especially Zoe.

"What if we don't want to?" Queenie asks.

"You don't have to. Do you not want to?" Cordelia asks.

"I want to, I was just asking." Queenie mumbles sheepishly.

"I'll go and tell Maddison." Misty says, hurrying away.

"Oh and y/n," Cordelia says, pausing briefly before deciding, "You will be completing thirteen."